What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

I have a belief that telegram actually knows that most of the faucet sites and mining platform on their sites are scam but they cannot sanction them because they (telegram ) are getting more popular through those sites.

I believe they are not aware of what is happening because if they are aware of this they could have find a way to stop all this,they just created a platform for business and that was what the platform was created for but people decide to use it to scam the innocent people

personally I believe that there is no way that the owners of the Telegram are aware of what is happening on in their chat messenger because if they are not aware means that a lot of illegal activities are going on unchecked.

personally I believe that there is no way that the owners of the Telegram are aware of what is happening on in their chat messenger because if they are not aware means that a lot of illegal activities are going on unchecked.
but I always believed that telegram always have an option for you to report any dubious activities so that they can check and see how it goes,i think there's always a report button on telegram if you are scam you should just click on it and report what just happened to you .

Telegram knows about that but they cant do nothing about it ,because. There are still legit bots and they contribute to the platform popularity too

If telegram are aware of what people are using their plaform to carry out dubious crimes online, then it will really be a big embarrassment to telegram that they are doing nothing about it

I don't think they are aware. If they were, something should have been done to curb the scam rate on their platform because it's bringing disrepute to their platform. As a result of the scam, I really don't like telegram.

I think they would be aware but that doesn't mean they aren't working to make telegram a more safe space, maybe would time the level of scams would reduce on there

Telegram knows about that but they cant do nothing about it ,because. There are still legit bots and they contribute to the platform popularity too
Personally, I believe that they know everything that happens in the chat messenger and it's all about the traffic it generates for them, so they turn a blind eye.

This is a good question that really needs answers. I would like to believe that they are not aware of this. Because if they are, it shows how they dont care about the safety and well-being of their customers

This is a good question that really needs answers. I would like to believe that they are not aware of this. Because if they are, it shows how they dont care about the safety and well-being of their customers

Well, If people actually get scammed in the end from such projects, I'm sure they will face legal actions against them which wouldn't be good for their online presence.

Well, If people actually get scammed in the end from such projects, I'm sure they will face legal actions against them which wouldn't be good for their online presence.
I must say you are right. Currently it is already affecting their online presence and reputation, as many now see telegram as a social media filled with lots of spam and scam channels

I believe every social media knows what's happening in its platform. Some tries to clean their platform, just like twitter does time to time and some are blind towards these fake account.

I believe every social media knows what's happening in its platform. Some tries to clean their platform, just like twitter does time to time and some are blind towards these fake account.
The rate of scams that goes on in telegram is alarming. I have been scam on telegram once of my bitcoin. I think telegram did their best in banning any reported account or groups used for scamming people.

due to the safety and security that Telegram is offering, i don't think they are stalking anyone, otherwise, they surely don't know, otherwise they could ban them all at once, i saw lot of them being deleted already

Personally I believe that everything that happens in the chat telegram works to the benefits of the chat messenger because anything that goes on there I'm sure that very well aware of it.

Scammers are everywhere , even in the Facebook , if you find something suspicious or some scammer sending you pms in telegram , just report and block them, telegram will make their account inactive.

This is just like asking if Mark Zuckerberg knows if there is things that are going on in Facebook I believe that he definitely not because he has the back-end to check whatever thing that goes on there

Actually, this is a very serious issue. I have been wondering too. How would these scammers be operating without the consent of the platform owner. Or will telegram say that they have never had any member complain about these scammers for them to do something about it. The whole thing is just confusing. That is just my take.

Not all bots are reported scam due to they are scam bot but it happens that a concurent bot find this bot popular and make false reports that this bot is scam so scenario can be very possible even it is legit that make first bot migrate from one version to another to avoid this kind of situation and stopped work.

Them being aware or not is not our problem the best thing we need to be aware of is how to know a scam site and avoid them. Because you can find scammers anywhere on Facebook, WhatsApp and many social platform but if we can identify and avoid them i think it will be good.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back