What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
That is what I can't tell. But to be frank, there is virtually no other place that one find as much online scam as on telegram bots. They are virtually all over telegram trying to defraud the unsuspecting public of their hard earn money. I suggest telegram find a way of putting a stop to that.

Telegram is aware of what is going on in there with their app and the fact that scam has taken over. They see it as a form of promoting their application and making it more popular, bringing in more users. They would need to be pressurized by reporting them to the regulatory authorities so that they can fully comprehend the huge amount of scam going on in their app.

Telegram is the only social media network that gives it user that privacy we all seek, they are aware but need to respect the foundation of which it was built on..

It is quite unfortunate that telegram as good as it is, breed so many scammers on their platform. Most of the telegram bots are scam and telegram team is not doing enough to flush unscrupulous people on their platform. Telegram even though is my favourite messaging platform.

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
You actually have a valid point here my friend. Telegram bots have been used of recent to aid too many scam platforms. This has actually made me not quite happy with telegram. The scam rate is too much there and i guess they're aware of it but does nothing serious to curb it.
I'm actually more comfortable using whatsapp and the likes but it's just because telegram creates room for much more contacts in a group. They better do something about this or it will kill the platform

I don't think they are aware, I think Telegram should adopt some systems from Facebook, in Facebook when a Facebook account is detected, it will be blocked, I think that's what Telegram lacks, they should be doing proper verification

I think that the number of scam in telegram is really terrible. Well one thing I know is that telegram is fully aware of the scam that is going on in their platform and it is really a shame that they are not doing enough to stop it.

I am sure there is no limit to the number of groups one can create on telegram. I believe in their part its not easy to monitor thus groups.the best one can do is to report, because recently i have seen them labelled some group as scams.so why we complain, we can do well to report.

Well I have used the App and see so many fraudulent activities done there and I must say most of the actions are always controlled by Telegram backend most times. I have seen so many unreliable information removed and other scam messages and group blocked by Telegram and I must say they are really working hard to protect their users from being scammed.

Concerning if telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam. Well, I belive them to be aware because they have a team that will be monitoring activities going on in the platform, I dont know if they are working on it or taking advantage of the traffic, but I do hear if many scam bot on telegram

I have been thinking in this direction for a very long time , but I doubt if telegram is aware of the numerous frauds associated on it's platform. I think they need to do a comprehensive review to checkmate fraud.

Telegram is very much aware of the bot scam, i think telegram don't want to make any decision about it, because of the traffic they generate, and how alot of people spend time on the platform.

It is a pity that telegram has become the dem of scammers. Telegram is aware that both mining faucets and bots are they are trying in cleaning up some bots and scamming groups. They also notify people of scam group by labelling it "SCAM"

I've actually taking part on such programs by telegrams for a while and nothing has ever come out good from it because you don't want ended up being a particular waste of time.

It is a pity that telegram has become the dem of scammers. Telegram is aware that both mining faucets and bots are they are trying in cleaning up some bots and scamming groups. They also notify people of scam group by labelling it "SCAM"
Yes, telegram have identified where they didn't get right, by listening to peoples voices concerning what's going on via their social media handle, and they've taken proper actions to combat scam via their bot software.

I don't really know if telegram is aware of the defrauders platform, I don't really know if their website are scam, because all this website one need be very careful about them.

But it will.be very hard difficult for me I believe that telegram will not be aware of what people are using their platform to do as it relates to scamming. I find that a hard truth to believe

Personally believe that nothing goes unnoticed by telegram when it comes to whatever is going on on the chat messenger so they definitely know exactly what is going on there but choose to keep quiet.

I believe they are not aware of what is happening because if they are aware of this they could have find a way to stop all this,they just created a platform for business and that was what the platform was created for but people decide to use it to scam the innocent people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back