What's new

Do you think that Telegram is aware that most mining and faucet BOTs on their platform are scam??

I am not sure telegram is aware of such because to invade user privacy is not in their terms and conditions.
So they may break their customers privacy if they try to ban some of these boots or account

Definitely and I'm sure they get a lot of reports about them as well and they have chosen to do nothing about them, perhaps in a bid to keep the traffic and users.

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
We the rate of scamming activities going on with telegram I believe they are aware of the happenings,I have seen how they label some groups scam.

They are likely to be aware of this although I believe they are working towards that in fishing out those bad eggs among the good one. I hated airdrop stresses because of these scam of a thing.

Many people uses telegram for scaming. Many scammers find it very easy to scam using their telegram channel. I have never been scammed but it feels very bad to be scammed.

I'm sure they're aware of it, but perhaps they don't care. I'm not sure why they let them utilize their platform for such shady actions that tarnish Telegram's reputation. As the majority of people claim. It has to be a fraud if it's on Telegram.

Well, to me, am very sure they are aware of the scammers operating on their site and they intended to do nothing about it. this is because they knows the benefit they are generating from their operation. if not they could have taken action about it as their customers always makes complaints to them.

Some bots are legit while others might be scam but any telegram user should be able to carry out due diligence research in order not to fall a victim. Telegram is now the main social media these scammers find interesting to use. Telegram should be aware of this in order not to reduce its standard and loose customers too.

I think telegram knows that some of the promoters of such projects are scammers but they want the traffic that the scam project brings to their platform.

I have heard his much fraud comes with telegram but I have just never bothered to implement any offer that is associated with telegram.But you can ďo your due deligence research to a certain which bots are legit and those that are not.

I think so. I think they know and they allow it, most likely because of the traffic these things generate and bring to the app. Besides they have nothing to lose if they stop them.

I think they do but the fact that it's an open software or application, there's nothing that they really can do about it.
They've introduced the bots that can constantly track these scammers from time to time but it seems not to be enough still.

The telegram is the home of airdrop scam. I have not seen a single airdrop on telegram that turned out to be legitimate. Most of the airdrop will waste your time and will end up in scam on the long run.

It is quite unfortunate that the social media platform ones intended to be a safe haven for individuals to meet , interact and perform other business related activities has become a home for scammers who intend to use the anonymousity of the platform to enrich themselves fraudulently.

Yep telegram knows about it same thing happens exactly with discord and sometimes Facebook and if it happens and they answer you mostly their answer would be something like "this is a place to talk about anything so if we bother checking every server/channel we won't be able to do anything " I don't say they are fully wrong because they don't want to waste time but they are wrong in the ignoring part

I do not think there's really any way in which telegram will be the one to identify this come platforms or not using their application, since they're only aimed at providing a platform for people to chat

Telegram is basically like any other business. They are concerned with traffic being driven to their app, even if it means through scam bots because they are one of the largest traffic drivers. So yes, Telegram I’m sure is well aware of these bots but I don’t expect them to do a thing about it.
Everyone know mostly telegram bots and other things are fake, but still peoples join these type schemes its strange,I think our gready nature force to join these type schemes.

telegram may not be aware that so many of them are scam. That is why you have to report anyone that's asking you of money or anyone that ask you to pay certain amount of money before you can receive your rewards.

The telegram is the home of airdrop scam. I have not seen a single airdrop on telegram that turned out to be legitimate. Most of the airdrop will waste your time and will end up in scam on the long run.
That's true, most of the telegram airdrops are fake, they just wants to gain followers in their groups, because their task are like that, at the end they asks some funds to deposit.these all their tricks to scam peoples.

I'm asking this question because I'm actually very angry with Telegram, because people operate scam scheme using their BOTs and get away with it. I'm thinking they're aiding these scammers.

Telegram's restrictionist policy hasn't helped, the admin of such scam BOTs will ask you to DM if you feel unsatisfied not have a complain, if you do, they will report to Telegram that you messaged them without permission and Telegram will block you. All your efforts will be gone.
I firmly believe that they are aware of such practices but do not put measures in place to curb these scams because of the traffic generated on the app as well as the fear of losing even more users should they decide to block these individuals

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back