What's new

Do you think surveys will ever come good for lower countries??

I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??
I quite totally understand and i can feel what you’re feeling because I usually experience something like this too when trying to go form any online survey site

Most people from such countries are only interested in making money and would not consider the effect of their actions on the website.
That is selfishness and greediness without considering the effects of the results they manipulated. The reason why some of those sites are very strict with their rules, any violation will result to a ban.

I quite totally understand and i can feel what you’re feeling because I usually experience something like this too when trying to go form any online survey site.
I haven't really earned a dime even when I've spent so many time trying to earn from it, still its turning constant nightmares to me, that's why i don't count on it anymore
Post automatically merged:

You just have to keep hoping like we have to be hopeful and expect that things will get better in the country because if things are better in the country people will want to know what is happening they will want to carry out surveys about things in the country.
That's it when things get better, surely the option surveys might improve. Development brings about opportunity online and offline.

Last edited:
You know, surveys come as a result of companies wanting feedback for their products and services. So I think surveys will increase more for low tier countries if there are more companies that want such feedback from them.

If we have plenty of manufacturing of companies here in the third grade countries it will surely come good and sell be earning like the top tier countries.

That is selfishness and greediness without considering the effects of the results they manipulated. The reason why some of those sites are very strict with their rules, any violation will result to a ban.
Seriously, some times I so not blame them for being strict since people are taking them for granted.

I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??
Well to me personally I really that it's not possible because to them they think that we will misuse and abuse it too for our own selfish gains too which in turn hinder them from achieving their goals and earning from it too so I'm not sure it coming for poor country anytime soon.

Seriously, some times I so not blame them for being strict since people are taking them for granted.
It is so disheartening to see people manipulating their answers just to earn the survey rewards, some go to the extent of registering multiple times. If I am to be the owner of such sites, I wouldn't have condoned such manipulative acts.

Yes it possible, especially as many countries are Beginning to have many home based survey sites. It will take some time, but it's possible.

Surveys are good for low tier countries like Africa. They pay as good as they pay for tier 1 countries. I have an account with two companies that are serving Africa. And I have taken some surveys that worth $4

The world has become a global village now and as such information is driven and needed anywhere and I believe that with time survey companies would come to need information from low countries like ours.

I really don't think survey can come good for lower countries, the reason is just that they do not produce quality products for the lower countries and this is what they do survey on.

Surveys are good for low tier countries like Africa. They pay as good as they pay for tier 1 countries. I have an account with two companies that are serving Africa. And I have taken some surveys that worth $4
Yours is better you're earning from survey up to $4 within some minutes of answering questionaire. I have already at the other topic to share those options you earn from.

Yours is better you're earning from survey up to $4 within some minutes of answering questionaire. I have already at the other topic to share those options you earn from.
That $4 on a survey was just once. After that the highest I got was $3.5 and I have gotten that more than 7 times but I am always late for some surveys. The survey might have reached the limit of those need to do the survey

I don't really know because nothing last forever maybe its true for me I don't really know more about survey website so well, because am not into it.

Lately, I am seeing some survey panels that are accepting people from low tier countries. It is a positive sign for earning well.

That $4 on a survey was just once. After that the highest I got was $3.5 and I have gotten that more than 7 times but I am always late for some surveys. The survey might have reached the limit of those need to do the survey
You are earning meaning from the survey. Their is no problem earning $3.5 from survey one time. I wonder the kind of survey you are earning from that doesn't have name.

I don't know...I can't even say.
This has been this way for a long time.
It's so frustrating to be in a place where restrictions are placed on so many good things.

The issue if demographic when it comes to surveys have been a lingering issue for a while now, maybe it's time someone starts a survey site for low demography countries, that should solve the problem

I don't know...I can't even say.
This has been this way for a long time.
It's so frustrating to be in a place where restrictions are placed on so many good things.
Laughs, that's life you, their is set rules which makes it competitive though. Since we are in the era of digitalization you can get accepted or not due to their preference, and you have to move on when such decision is taking on you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back