What's new

Do you think surveys will ever come good for lower countries??

It is going to be really difficult as these people marketing through surveys try to make sure that only people that are living in economically developed countries are eligible for their surveys.

Their are two surveys currently rewarding those of us from Africa, and the rest of the world. Try Afrisight survey, and Triaba survey, they're trying.

Their are two surveys currently rewarding those of us from Africa, and the rest of the world. Try Afrisight survey, and Triaba survey, they're trying.
I am going to sign up with them, but how frequent do you get surveys and what would you say about the payment rate for each completed survey?

Surveys don't seem to favour does those outside tier 1 regions.
I have wasted lot of time on many survey websites. I don't get qualify after answering some questions.
But I now work on a survey company that have surveys available for Africans. Today I answer a survey that worth $2 . And there minimum payout is $5 and I have withdrew to my bank account.

Seeing this thread solidifies the fact that lower countries are really not getting the best out of surveys, I know a few surveys that were present in this country but now gone to the western world.

I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??
I hope and pray it happens tho,but apart from that I don't think I will wait till that time in my country because me myself am planning of migrating out of my country to one of the tier one country as well.

I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??
I definitely agree with you on this I feel like as time goes on and the network connection in the country become stronger I feel like people will start considering allowing the 3rd-tier countries to partake in surveys.

The digital space is really expanding so I think there would be growth. For this to happen, local business and companies need to start sponsoring surveys that suits them.

I will patiently wait for the time this would happen, that i can start fully earning form a survey. Right now, i dont even have any interest on surveys because i have given up hope on earning from them. I have tried some before and the results was not encouraging at all.

I do not think surveys will come good for lower countries especially third world countries. Most surveys areas of coverage centered on developed countries like United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. Most of the sponsors of surveys also comes from developed countries, hence the reasons for leaving out small countries.

I do not think that these major world class survey platforms will ever come down for the tier three countries. Because they are been conducted for specific product research for companies in that interest of countries they operate in

I definitely agree with you on this I feel like as time goes on and the network connection in the country become stronger I feel like people will start considering allowing the 3rd-tier countries to partake in surveys.
That's my dream too, if attention will be turned over to the lower tier countries like it is in the top countries. The current situation going around surveys aren't encouraging here in lower tier countries.

That's my dream too, if attention will be turned over to the lower tier countries like it is in the top countries. The current situation going around surveys aren't encouraging here in lower tier countries.
You just have to keep hoping like we have to be hopeful and expect that things will get better in the country because if things are better in the country people will want to know what is happening they will want to carry out surveys about things in the country.

Surveys would only favor low tier countries whenever they work and grow their economy. If this does not happen, things would remain the same.

Survey is a waste of time for lower countries, I don't think survey will even come good now for lower countries now except the is productivity in the economy and infrastructure.

Some Individuals from low tier countries have made survey sites to see these countries as rules violators that is why they do not consider them at all.

Survey is a waste of time for lower countries, I don't think survey will even come good now for lower countries now except the is productivity in the economy and infrastructure. But I pray that it will be good for lower countries.

Well that remain to be seen but I'm not ruling it out because it can definitely happen but it's been long due too as there are lots of restrictions that lower countries face

Some Individuals from low tier countries have made survey sites to see these countries as rules violators that is why they do not consider them at all.
You are very right. Low tier countries tends to always want to manipulate the system by giving false and inaccurate response to survey. Hence, the reason for leaving them out of most survey sites.

You are very right. Low tier countries tends to always want to manipulate the system by giving false and inaccurate response to survey. Hence, the reason for leaving them out of most survey sites.
Most people from such countries are only interested in making money and would not consider the effect of their actions on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back