What's new

Do you think surveys will ever come good for lower countries??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know how stressful, and devastating it is when I'm not winning a single survey task and earning from it. I have experienced rough patch in surveys, to the extent i don't want to listen to any offers that hits my phone through notifications that concerns surveytime.io. I'm fade up with all surveys cos of my torrid time with them, based on my demographic. But i still have this strong vision that no conditions stays forever. It might not turn good for lower tier countries at the moment when it concerns surveys, only the top tier countries gain. But the case might still change in the future. And those lower countries on the shambles, can develop, becoming top countries too. That time survey sites and other earning sites that denies lower tier countries right to earn will reconsider them and give chance to earn. By then, more lucrative online jobs better than surveys will exist. An those from lower tier countries will be having surplus of options to choose from and earn money online.

Do you agree with me that the torrid time of not getting surveys based on location will change positively in the future??

Survey for the lower countries are wasting of time and resources because you will never win talk more of earning from it. I will not totally believe with you but I will with little doubt believe in positivity.

I have done countless numbers of surveys and I must confess that I haven't earned anything from it, the response I always get is "sorry this survey is not available for your country" the little I'm able to complete has been nothing to write home about, it's just so pathetic.

Survey for the lower countries are wasting of time and resources because you will never win talk more of earning from it. I will not totally believe with you but I will with little doubt believe in positivity.
Lol, believe in positivity, remember other countries still have success around surveys. It doesn't mean that since we don't gain through it others never did so to earn through surveys. I know I've cut so many frustrating figures around surveys. But believe me anything can happen in the future.

It all depends on what and how the economies of the countries in question and the business. Most advanced countries have a need for data based on their business environment in which they operate. Countries with good economy will attract good businesses and this will go a way a long way in attracting the need for data.

Survey researchers employ a variety of techniques in the collection of survey data. People can be contacted and surveyed using several different modes: by an interviewer in-person or on the telephone (either a landline or cellphone), via the internet or by paper questionnaires (delivered in person or in the mail).

The choice of mode can affect who can be interviewed in the survey, the availability of an effective way to sample people in the population, how people can be contacted and selected to be respondents, and who responds to the survey. In addition, factors.

Really? Every thread is a big interesting thread. Anyways, interms of this particular one... I wouldn't say much. Because it's all depends on the capability of the individual. Everyone differs in one way or the other,so what works for me myt not work for u. If you're capable,and u believe u can make it work... Carry on.

Survey platforms where not built to throw away money but to make money using information they get from there customers as to how to improve their products or services, and most of this survey platforms customers/consumers are not based in lower countries except the company based on this areas could organize their own surveys

I have done countless numbers of surveys and I must confess that I haven't earned anything from it, the response I always get is "sorry this survey is not available for your country" the little I'm able to complete has been nothing to write home about, it's just so pathetic.
Surveys don't seem to favour does those outside tier 1 regions.

Well I don't agree with you on survey coming good for the lower tier countries except the lower tiers countries improved in their research standard and technology.

If they don't, then they are still going to be ranked low and won't get any survey even in 20years

I think depends on the kind of data the firm needing the survey wants. Most multinational firms have not seen the need for independent surveys in underdeveloped countries. This is why we don't have as much survey as we do with developed countries. I don't waste my time on survey sites because I know there's nothing much to be seen from them.

Nothing last forever, another opportunity might call me in the future that we include every countries of the world and still going to pay more than engaging in serving size. You need to be very optimistic especially with the way things are coming up on the internet. A similar example is Amazon associate richest people world wide.

I can't say yes or no because I'm doubting it. I have tried many survey sites to earn from survey but I could not able to earn anything from them, all the survey sites I tried were not support my country. this has been make me think why they are not work in my country?

Surveys don't seem to favour does those outside tier 1 regions.
You're absolutely right on this, I really can't count the number of surveys websites I have registered on and equally the numbers of surveys I have done, unfortunately they are all nothing to write home about, I have given up on anything related to surveys. It's really so pathetic

In my own point of view I believe but the thing is coming in the future,despite all the environment is and they're spread out the country is it must surely generate it must also reach everywhere I know it's stressful but anyhow it is other rural area get Hope.
Post automatically merged:

In my own point of view I believe but the thing is coming in the future,despite all the environment is and they're spread out the country is it must surely generate it must also reach everywhere I know it's stressful but anyhow it is other rural area get Hope.

I believe surveys will still come to lower countries to do surveys as we see more firms emerge. The lower countries are witnessing some development with tech and consumer oriented interest. And with this comes surveys as they try and gather information about customers. The developed countries too at some time didn't have the same surveys they enjoy now.

It is not really that survey companies deny lower tier countries and exclude them from their surveys. It is that the clients of the survey companies don't have business and customers in lower tier countries. So when lower tier countries start having businesses or branch that contact the survey companies to help them carry out research, the members from lower tier countries will naturally have surveys to earn from.

I believe surveys will still come to lower countries to do surveys as we see more firms emerge. The lower countries are witnessing some development with tech and consumer oriented interest. And with this comes surveys as they try and gather information about customers. The developed countries too at some time didn't have the same surveys they enjoy now.
You spoke admirably well with your interesting points. Surveys didn't emerge overnight in those top tier countries. It started gradually till establish themselves and become a passive income opportunity for the top tier countries. With time too we'll be enjoying same success with tilhem, its just matter of time.

Brother, this big question you have asked is what keeps running on my mind, i stopped using VPN on the foreign sites after i got to know that it is illegal, i made some good dollars from them because they pay really well for few tasks, i hope they will one day come down to Africa and allow us work on them without VPN and pay nice.

I am not in the best position to say if survey platforms will come to lower countries or not. But I want to say it would have been a good idea if it becomes a reality. We would now have equal earning potentials. We will all be earning huge amounts taking surveys. That is just my thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back