What's new

Do you think social media is good or bad for our society?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Social media in my country has it's good and bad effect on our society, Today, you see many kids claiming to have learnt many things on Social media, like how to do some certain things and some school works, likewise do they take time to watch things they ought not to watch. One thing is make your kids understand everything they have to about social media.
Do you think social media is good or bad for our society?

There is good and in bad in everything we are doing. Social media have its good side and bad side effects to the society. It's the person who's using it the decision of what to use it for depends on. I've enjoyed the positivity of social media in the world.

When it comes to social media I have always said that there is good that comes out of social media but then there is also bad.

You can learn a lot on social media but then social media is also a place where misinformation can thrive as well and the abuse that we sometimes see on social media as well is what makes it bad.

I feel a lot of people tend to see more of the bad in social media because that is what we see so much of and we do not see enough of the good to be able to notice that there is good as well.

I do not think social mediia is bad for society. I believe those who think social media is bad for society are the people who do not know how to use social sites for better things. Is a gun good or bad? It depends on who uses the gun and how he uses it. A gun in a police and army's hand is always good. The same thing goes with social media.

Internet as a whole is a sword of two edges. So, social media is not to be left behind as things which carries both advantages and disadvantages. It all depends on who is using, how he or she is using it and to what purpose they are using it for. I believe bad effect from social media is from personal decision and discipline.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back