What's new

Do you think social media is destroying our communication???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Social media is taking up a lot of our time, social media has an important role to play in society, but it must never replace human contact, which is happening gradually. In fact some people have forgotten how to construct a sentence, especially the young generation we have now who only want to communicate using their “screens”. Also, conversing and speaking in full sentences has become a chore for some people. This is obviously due to the influence of social media and text SMS.
I think social media is destroying communication skills gradually.
Do you think social media is destroying our communication???

Do you have 10 minutes to go to your old friend and have a nice chit-chat? Do you have 2 minutes to say hi to your friends through any social media app? Well, I guess you know the answer. I believe social media is improving our communication. In our real life we are very busy, but in the virtual world, we can find time to interact.

I honestly don't believe that they are destroying communication, in fact, they have made communication faster, and worldwide, that is to say, today you can communicate with anyone from anywhere in the world only in seconds thanks to social networks and the internet, the problem is that there are people who isolate themselves and only make use of these platforms to communicate with others leaving aside real communication, which is the most important one.

Social media is rather developing and improving communication skill of so many. There is freedom of of speech in social platform, some people do more open ups to the partners and friends on social media. Isn't that a beneficial factor to strengthen bonds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back