What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes obviously if you're going into a business without having a real passion about that business, it is possible that at the end of the day you might actually be tired on the business even if you are making a lot of money.
That's simply the real thing. Passion drives one to do everything possible to keep the business afloat even if the business isn't generating much.

That's simply the real thing. Passion drives one to do everything possible to keep the business afloat even if the business isn't generating much.
Yes and you might see a lot of people sticking into a business even when the business is not profitable but they believe that the business will surely be profitable in the future ,that is passion and perseverance.

Yes and you might see a lot of people sticking into a business even when the business is not profitable but they believe that the business will surely be profitable in the future ,that is passion and perseverance.
That's the great believe, and most of them do turnaround and. Becomes a great business initiative in the future cos the owner worked hard for it via passion..

That's the great believe, and most of them do turnaround and. Becomes a great business initiative in the future cos the owner worked hard for it via passion..
Yes that is true and some people who were not passionate about that type of business would have given up in the business and consider it as a bad business and move on to something else.

Yes that is true and some people who were not passionate about that type of business would have given up in the business and consider it as a bad business and move on to something else.
Yeah, cos it isn't their thing. That's why when choosing business we shouldn't look out how successful Mr A is with his business. We should focus on that business which we are well vast around on knowledge.

Yeah, cos it isn't their thing. That's why when choosing business we shouldn't look out how successful Mr A is with his business. We should focus on that business which we are well vast around on knowledge.
Well do you think this same thing is also necessary when you are studying in the university ? Most times you need to study something in school that will be lucrative even without the help of the government.

Location is one of the key factor in choosing a business. Or for a business to choose a location. Because there are some business that will do well in a location than another location.
You are right. Location play a big role in the growth and success of a business. If the location is not accessible to customers then a single sale for the day will be very difficult.

Yes, I do think that location is important because one factor that mainly affects a business is nearness to raw material and availability to the market, if the company is far from the Rae materials it might have delay in meeting target

Yes I think location of where a business is sited plays a very significant role in the success of that business. Because it is what makes a business boom or stagnate most of the time that people don't know

We venture into businesses to offer services and get money in return. If your services aren't relevant to a particular group of people in a location, then what are you doing? Definitely not business.
In choosing a business location, once must survey the way of life of the people and ask himself if his products will serve them efficiently. If it does then there's a very high Chance of succeeding especially if your services prove indispendable. Yes, locations matter alot.
Choose a location where the folks will feel like you're doing them a favor selling to them, not the other way round.
Yes location really matters in business success you have must have a good location in your business before investing the business because the location will help people get to your business easily.

Well do you think this same thing is also necessary when you are studying in the university ? Most times you need to study something in school that will be lucrative even without the help of the government.
You're right, when we are picking out any course to study we shouldn't just study the course teaching about theory and not more on the practical aspect of it.

You're right, when we are picking out any course to study we shouldn't just study the course teaching about theory and not more on the practical aspect of it.
Yes that is true and that is what a lot of people should consider, especially here in Nigeria that there is a high level of unemployment, this will help you to get something doing even when other people are still waiting for the government.

Yes that is true and that is what a lot of people should consider, especially here in Nigeria that there is a high level of unemployment, this will help you to get something doing even when other people are still waiting for the government.
Sure, online gig have been most persons means of generating income for long now. Since they aren't fortunate to secure offline gig due to high level of unemployment.

Sure, online gig have been most persons means of generating income for long now. Since they aren't fortunate to secure offline gig due to high level of unemployment.
Yes and I still believe that in the future there will be a lot of opportunities that will be available for a lot of people to make money online, since most people are comfortable with that.

Yes and I still believe that in the future there will be a lot of opportunities that will be available for a lot of people to make money online, since most people are comfortable with that.
Sure, I believe more opportunities lies in the future, if we can have this kind of opportunities today, it means more will come and surpass the current rate.

Sure, I believe more opportunities lies in the future, if we can have this kind of opportunities today, it means more will come and surpass the current rate.
But we shouldn't be all that happy because it might even be possible that robots will take over from us and it is possible that we may lose 30% of our job to Robot

Location is one of the major factor of business,one cannot design to be selling laptops in the village,your business should go in line with what the people wants

Yes, most successful business people I have met have almost always said location played a huge role to their successful empires. I believe location should be well thought of before starting a business because it looks at factors such as ;is the area safe to conduct a business,are there potential buyers in the area,do protests of occur in the area.so when one thinks of location it will surely play a very big role in your business

Yes, in order to make better sales, we must locate a favourable location where the buyers admire the kind of product we deal on.
I agree with you @Sincerem. In order to make good sales the best way to do it is to locate your business at the favourable location and also make a quality product.

I don't only thinks location plays a significant role, but I also knows it plays that role very much in any business. Locating a business at the wrong location can actually spell doom for that business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back