What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah location is very good when it comes to business because not every kind of products can be sold everywhere there are location that they can be sold.
I agree with you that location play a vital role in the success of the business. I agree that not all products are sold everywhere. It must be in a very strategic place or location.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
It plays a major role actually, no one can survive a wrong location, just imagine selling power bank or generator in an environment where there is constant light and uninterrupted power supply with a lot of spaces everywhere to plug in your phone

But we shouldn't be all that happy because it might even be possible that robots will take over from us and it is possible that we may lose 30% of our job to Robot
Lol, already that's happening. But robots made by human can't take over much sensitive tasks from humans. It will only take over those tasks which is not too sensitive.

Location plays a very big role in the success of many businesses today. Business can only happen if your customers are able to locate your point-of-sale and reach out to you

Lol, already that's happening. But robots made by human can't take over much sensitive tasks from humans. It will only take over those tasks which is not too sensitive.
See you really have to research more on advance Robot and it was something of a great surprise that I've been able to see a fabricated super advance robot that look like human being ,it can communicate effectively just like we do.

Your business location is everything for that business of yours if it must thrive. A business that is located in a place where that product is not consumed or needed at all like in a community of Muslims and you're selling alcoholic drinks there. You will not make a single sale

Yes it does,it is very important.There are some businesses that if one opens in location with few people or quiet ones,sales would be very slow and that is a problem in some businesses.It is always very important to assess and check locations before setting up businesss.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
Of course, good location Is really important and it plays a major role, but we need to remember that one can also become very successful in any location if he/ she is able to make use of different opportunities via social media. Most people in good locations only have more advantages while others who aren't just have to work harder to achieve success.

Location of an offline business is one of the top reasons that determine whether it is going to fail or not. You should always make sure that your business is in a very good location.

Location plays a vital role in the success of any business whether its an urban or rural settlement your ability to situate your business in strategic locations where people can have easy access to you and also meet the immediate need of the people qithin that location is golden.

Of course, good location Is really important and it plays a major role, but we need to remember that one can also become very successful in any location if he/ she is able to make use of different opportunities via social media. Most people in good locations only have more advantages while others who aren't just have to work harder to achieve success.
Good location matters, but in case you aren't opportune to operate on a suitable location you can simply use social media to show off your products and deliver to users who wants it more.

Location of an offline business is one of the top reasons that determine whether it is going to fail or not. You should always make sure that your business is in a very good location.
You are very right to say that location for now of an offline business is one of the top reasons that determine if the business will succeed or not and it is the reason why I have discovered that most banks in my country are always located very close to each other I mostly security reasons and then also for it to be easy for their customers to locate them.

Good location matters, but in case you aren't opportune to operate on a suitable location you can simply use social media to show off your products and deliver to users who wants it more.
You have a point, through the help of social media, it would help draw the attention of people to your location but I believe it would still be limited. Cause If you are in a location that is extremely difficult for people to access, not all would be willing to make that sacrifice even after seeing it on social media

See you really have to research more on advance Robot and it was something of a great surprise that I've been able to see a fabricated super advance robot that look like human being ,it can communicate effectively just like we do.
I've heard about that, Jeff bezos of Amazon even created such maligned robots to help in delivering Amazon products to customers living around U.S.

I've heard about that, Jeff bezos of Amazon even created such maligned robots to help in delivering Amazon products to customers living around U.S.
Well I didn't know Jeff bezos has created one of them, the one I search on YouTube I did even know who created it but they actually interviewed the robot and the robot speak exactly like human being.

Well I didn't know Jeff bezos has created one of them, the one I search on YouTube I did even know who created it but they actually interviewed the robot and the robot speak exactly like human being.
Lol, their is nothing impossible for humans to create when it comes to tech doing exceptional. I don't doubt seeing the robot doing amazingly, but their will always be a shortcoming for the robot cause it isn't human.

Lol, their is nothing impossible for humans to create when it comes to tech doing exceptional. I don't doubt seeing the robot doing amazingly, but their will always be a shortcoming for the robot cause it isn't human.
Yes I know they are not human being but they can reason tactically, there is some that was interviewed which claimed to be emotional to human being. If you're buying the robots to your house they will be learning to do what you have been doing ,so they can serve you better.

Yes I know they are not human being but they can reason tactically, there is some that was interviewed which claimed to be emotional to human being. If you're buying the robots to your house they will be learning to do what you have been doing ,so they can serve you better.
Lol, who will buy robots? I am not running a lucrative business where their services is required. I even prefer human intelligence than theirs. They are more suitable for tech operations.

Yes i think location re routs customer traffic and enables one to get the best number of customers entering his or her shop without need for advertising infact a shop being in the central business district is good enough as an advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back