What's new

do you think litecoin is next to xrp and dogecoin to rise.

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
One thing I've noticed with litecoin is that it follows the pattern that Bitcoin dictates to it.

Since Bitcoin is on the rise, it's safe to consider that litecoin will move too.

It's one reason I like litecoin, apart from the low transaction fees.

Bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple's XRP, bitcoin money, litecoin and chainlink—the greatest digital currencies by market esteem—have fallen pointedly subsequent to soaring higher through November.

The bitcoin value lost $3,000 very quickly yesterday, dropping more than 10% from close to its unsurpassed highs of nearly $20,000 per bitcoin—while ethereum, Ripple's XRP, chainlink, bitcoin money and litecoin all saw comparative retractions.so in this way there's likelihood that litecoin will rise soon.

Litcoin will soon experience it's own bullish run because I believe there too five alt coins move in the same direction overtime, they don't like leaving any of their member behind in their price movement 😁. I am very confident on the soon to be movement of litcoin.

Litecoin has potential to even outperform xrp and dogecoin . It has risen very well since last year till now , and it's percentage increase is far greater than that of dogecoin and xrp.
People have started stocking up their money in litecoin and it will be having a bullish run soon .

I am always with Litecoin because i know this coin has potential and it can seriously go 500$ or more when its value increases.
It will increase a lot and then the people will regret not Investing in it. I recommend start stocking up your LTC Wallet from today.

Litecoin have been in the crypto currency exchange Business since and it's not even getting attention of Investors to buy the coin and I don't just know why. If the crypto currency should experience a rise just like xrp and dogecoin in recent days it will definitely rise

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
Out of all the altcoin. Litecoin as been one the lasting and strong cryptocurrency. Any thing can happen as long bitcoin is rising.

Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

It's too early to make any predictions for litecoin. But the coin seems to be holding steady and it might rise significantly before the end of the year just like dodgecoin and xrp did. Litecoin is a good investment and I think it could replicate the success of ethereum.

Well if the basis of the estimation is on how much percentage growth it can make, i doubt it may do over 300% like dogecoin did but certain growth is possible and confirmed. Litecoin holds great potential as it has always made is growth moves in tandem with Bitcoin

I believe Dogecoin is going to do well and also go up too like the rest. I mean look at it, who would have thought that litecoin would perform this well years ago... So that is just it.

Whomever wants to invest in Dogecoin can do so..

Another pullback brought Lattice to 35 reach by the end of 2019, but after falling further, the future value of Lattice is expected to rise only from here. In 2020, Laticain rallied more than 140%, yet a deep recovery pushed the asset to about L 50 per LTC.

This year litcoin will surely rise to a big value too just like dogcoin is doing right now, I just like the way dogcoin is moving higher, but u have still not fully understood the reason behind the rise.

In cryptocurrency, prediction is always right or wrong. Some tangible events always dictate the fluctuation of cryptocurrencies. So if there is major event concerning the litecoin, there is tendency that the investors will focus on it hereby making it boom.

Ripple is the dark horse, however the wager here is that the banks swap the SWIFT organization for crypto, with Ripple's open source system. What's more, that is the thing that we're truly discussing here: systems. So it's not about the money, it's about Ripple's view that cash vacillations in flight (for absence of better expressiveness) ought to be limited or wiped out. This resounds unequivocally with me. On the off chance that crypto is going to truly take off, eliminating unpredictability while an exchange is happening ought to be a key objective. I don't know how hard they're whipping this point, but rather am cheerful… I could see a day where BITC really gets across the Ripple organization, yet at the present time, it's improbable. Ripple's XRP cash is scorching in Asia. Be that as it may, as far as anyone is concerned, not it a great deal of spots to utilize it in the US yet.

Are we seeing the take off Bitcoin has made again in a little while. Although elon musk contributed to this latest push up. Having taken note of that people should start looking at other alternative coins that will certainly pick up the pace.

Looking at the recent trends in litecoin it is safe to say that this might just be a good year for the crypto coin. There have been prediction that litecoin would rise even more than some new coins.

Well i think litecoin already move up and dogecoin have dropped a little ,but these are potential coin we should invest on because they have a very bright future and would increase to a very large amount in a few times ,so that's actually how it works

Litecoin has still not reached its all time high value of 400+ USD and I think that with all of the coins increasing a reaching new highs and many turning to LTC as it is a good way to transact with cheaper transactions, that there is a good chance that this coin can rise drastically as well.

If i am going to be very honest with you, asides ethereum, litecoin is actuly my favorite alternative coin yo bitcoin as it has a clear plan, easy to execute transactions and as such attracts only a few transaction fees so I think lite coin is going to be big in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back