What's new

do you think litecoin is next to xrp and dogecoin to rise.

Litecoin is one of my favourite cryptocurrencies even if doesn't really go high as I expect. Dogecoin keeps increasing day by day, before the end of this year I expect dogecoin to reach at least 1$ and litecoin over $400.

I think litecoin is far greater than xrp than to say it is next to xrp. The number of people adopting the use of litecoin cannot be compared with this holding xrp

So many activities going on in the cryptocurrency market, dogecoin has the potential to rise,ripple coin is a better potential to litecoin but i think litecoin will be amongst the highest digital currency in the future.

If i am going to be very honest with you, asides ethereum, litecoin is actuly my favorite alternative coin yo bitcoin as it has a clear plan, easy to execute transactions and as such attracts only a few transaction fees so I think lite coin is going to be big in the future.
Their value will go up in the coming days. The Main region in this is that the investor investing inside it reduces the loss and the chances of profit are high.May be the cost of litecoin will increase further in the coming months.

In my own personal opinion, i think this very coin they call Litecoin is far worth more than xrp and it's kind. It will surely keep up the pace in rising for sure

If i am going to be very honest with you, asides ethereum, litecoin is actuly my favorite alternative coin yo bitcoin as it has a clear plan, easy to execute transactions and as such attracts only a few transaction fees so I think lite coin is going to be big in the future.
I believe litecoin will be the next real deal after bitcoin , litecoin is far too easy for transaction because they dont charge like other crypto currency do with their charging.

Their value will go up in the coming days. The Main region in this is that the investor investing inside it reduces the loss and the chances of profit are high.May be the cost of litecoin will increase further in the coming months.
I trust your words and let's hope so, I have a small investment in litecoin and I hope it goes up in the coming months, as it is the first investment I make and I expect positive results, and according to this I will make other decisions regarding crypto.

Litecoins has a very good potential that is better than Xrp and dogecoin. Litecoins has been stable since last year without a major dip. Xrp is doing fine currently with massive gain to $1.3 within weeks and digecoin is getting the attention that it needs.

That's what I was thinking when I started to stock litecoins. The price of litecoin is more or less same in the last 3-4 months. It gains price but cannot stay on the position for long and starts dropping

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
Yes, I will do my best to be there at match the other one is a very nice time with hard work and earn money and enjoy the rest of business we are a little more than I can say about business with you and I hope you to do the needful and oblige
Post automatically merged:

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
Therefore I will not be in the future I would prefer to do it in the morning and then you should do hard time finding the time I was Donegal and is important to use in the morning ey for the best way possible I would like to know that I have a

Litecoin is an interesting coin to have i.must add. I have seen the it has risen and is still rising. The interesting thing is that the coin cost very less to do transaction fees

Despite the huge potential, litecoin is not improving like other coins. It is surely increasing but not much as compared to other coins. However, I still have faith on litecoins.

Litecoin may not be rising as fast as the other coins but is most definitely rising which means it has added value for those already holding it like other coins

Yes I think light coin you doing well in the in the currency market and will be the next to rise in the market. I use light coin and the transaction which is ok.

From my findings all these top ten crypto currencies are increasing consecutively. Non of them is left out. But for me i thinknthe ones with lower value when purchased will make better profit

Yes, I think that litecoin is one of the altcoins whose price will rise greatly. It is a great one to invest in by holding or trading it. Its price will rise and that will make people earn profits.

Litecoins is so slow in movement, I do not only know the reason behind her sluggish movement but I just believe it doesn't have something much to offer in the cryptospace that is why it is still struggling to the recognize in the cryptospace, cryptocurrency is a decentralized coin.

Although the market is so full of uncertainties as no one can make any bold claims as to what will happen in the market even the whales in the market as also making some sought of contradicting predictions. But I have seen some couple of investors shown real interest in litecoin and they all seems to have a strong move in the growth and reliability of the litecoin.

Actually, there have been some fluctuations in Crypto world recently, both negative and positive. As for the coins that will rise, fall or go behind the other, I can't answer. This is because a coin doing well now can become the worst coin in the next minutes and vice versa, which explains coins being volatile in nature. That is my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back