What's new

do you think litecoin is next to xrp and dogecoin to rise.

Actually after Bitcoin the next coin is litecoin. But I still prefer to trade in litecoin than in Bitcoin. Besides, litecoin has the potential to go up in price just like Bitcoin. So I prefer it to Bitcoin.

Litecoin has been one of my favorite coins aside from the usual Bitcoin and ethereum and USDT that also liked. So wether the price of litecoin plummet or not, I stick to this coin

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
Litecoin has gone up during the bullish run that affected all major coin some months ago but currently it market price has fallen due to the bearish run of the past months.

Lite coin is a nice cryptocurrency but it is only profitable when you are investing or long-term, instead of me to go for dogecoin i will prefer to stick with litecoin, I have them in my wallet but with low capital as I am still trying to invest more.

IN the early times, I thought litecoin would grow really big but these days I have a notion that litecoin is not going to grow big because it hasn't in the last 10 years

Even though litecoin is higher than ripple and dogecoin, I do not think litecoin can go very big, something like ethereum or evem bnb coin. Possibly, Litecoin does not have big investors.

I think this is what happened early this year when the price of xrp and dogecoin rise up but now almost all the coins are experiencing bearish.

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
Dogecoin suddenly went up to $0.68. But today it went down to $0.20 per dogecoin. I think the same happened from xrp and Litecoin. There are moments that they will begin to rise. And there will be moment that they will fall also. It depends on the cryptocurrency market. When there's more buyers than sellers then the price will skyrocket.

I dont think so , litecoin has always disappointed the investors , it is almost dependent on bictcoin. If bitcoin go up , litecoin also will go up same time.

I think it is quit possible for litecoin to rise, it has been showing signs of increase in value since the weekend. So its safe to say it might be next in line. But then again we are talking about crypto here, one cant fully predict.

Litcoin is one of the worst coin. Litcoin has been in existence for long and it was among the top coin then. but did not grow well. Still now it is still the same like before

Lite coin is a nice cryptocurrency but it is only profitable when you are investing or long-term, instead of me to go for dogecoin i will prefer to stick with litecoin, I have them in my wallet but with low capital as I am still trying to invest more.
That is the thing about investing in crypto litcoin,the coin is actually a long term investment plan,and should be bought and kept for future appriciation.the price has started increasing steadilly.

You can't just predict like that , because each coins have its own bearish and bullish days ,all you need is to invest and hold when the right time comes it will rise as it don't depend on any factor

If you follow the antecedents, you would agree with me that litecoin as been on a steady increase even at the bearish movements of the bitcoin.

The performance of any digital currency depends on the confidence that the crypto investors had on it. This would enable them push the price up persistently.

To be honest, in terms of growth or increase in value, litecoin seems a bit slow. That doesn't mean it ain't increasing, I think it would increase but not at the pace that people would expect.

To me, I rate Litecoin highly after Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin. I feel that it has the next growth prospect ( no thanks also to Alex paying in that currency) with its low gas fees, I embrace its growth greatly.

Litecoin have been in the crypto currency exchange Business since and it's not even getting attention of Investors to buy the coin and I don't just know why. If the crypto currency should experience a rise just like xrp and dogecoin in recent days it will definitely rise.

I think lite coin has the ability to rise like donge coin because if it have high number of investors, it can add more value and become scarce.

Litcoin would not rise much.. most of the coin I want to invest on are the type of cryptocurrency that still rise even when bitcoins is dropping.. those are the type of cryptocurrency people should search for to invest on.. must especially for long term purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back