What's new

Would you like to make payment for products and services available through Litecoin?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Why exactly I have Litecoin in mind. Everything is very simple for me because it has the lowest commissions compared to other payment methods that I know. To send an ordinary dollar to another person, you already have to pay a commission, or to pay for online services, the services also take a commission, which is not very small, and in Litecoin it is just a small amount

I have been using crypto to make payments for a long time. Actually, until the beginning of 2020, I was using crypto to buy products and services. In the past I used Bitcoin for payments because it was readily accepted, however, these days I like using Litecoin because transactions are faster and cheaper.

I like to pay in bitcoin cash and dogecoin and polygon and also in TRX because reward sites offers these payment methods except PTP only are paying in litecoin. These are also popular and reputable cryptocurrencies.

After the popularity of btc and eth, litecoin joins my favorite so far, I love using litecoin as the charges are small in the platform which I use. Another reason I like litecoin due to the fact that it has less transaction network which means less risk of losing your asset. Unlike Usdt that we have TRC20, ERC20 and so on and so forth.

Last edited:
I always make my transactions in LTC within the crypto world and then exchange it for another cryptocurrency like BTC, it is a cryptocurrency with which I would like to pay for more services honestly, its commissions are too low and it is quite fast, I think we all love Litecoin for that and it is widely used for the same reason.

I always make my transactions in LTC within the crypto world and then exchange it for another cryptocurrency like BTC, it is a cryptocurrency with which I would like to pay for more services honestly, its commissions are too low and it is quite fast, I think we all love Litecoin for that and it is widely used for the same reason.
It depends because not all websites pays in litecoin there are many other coins that you could receive and use to pay for services except on PTP they most of them pay in litecoin, on earning platforms you could get paid on other cryptocurrencies like polygon and cardano.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back