What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

If we look at the way the value is coming down I don't think is a good idea to invest now, but you Bitcoin is a matter of rising and coming down. It's good to invest in Bitcoin cause when the value rise again there is going to be a lot of profit.

Bitcoin is presently battling at 32,000usd simply like it happened a week ago, the decreasing worth is so unusual, it's certainly going to shoot up again to around 37,000 usd however may either fall mercilessly again or ascend as for the speculation and exchanging exercises, one can purchase btc right now, the fall appear to be an overall event to all crypto starting today, underneath is a screen capture from coinmarket cap.

Yes I think it is wise for you to invest in Bitcoin now, this is because Bitcoin remain the most popular cryptocurrencies and also it is acceptable in many countries

yes it is. But where do I get funds to investment on a crypto currency that is already $56K now? I would need a lot of money for investment. The better option is investing n lower value coins.

I still feel investing in bitcoin now will still generate profits later but if you still have doubts on this, then try out other smaller digital coins with huge potentials.
Post automatically merged:

I still feel investing in bitcoin now will still generate profits later but if you still have doubts on this, then try out other smaller digital coins with huge potentials.

Bitcoin has ended its bullish run but it is still a good coin to invest in especially if you are thinking long term investment. It is the biggest crypto and it always has potential.

For those who wants to invest in bitcoin, I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has dropped drastically in the past month buying it now will see an investor making profits in the future.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Based on your analysis then,you will come to realise that a lot of factors make the coin to experience fluctuations,and that is the period tough minded investors always cash in to be able to hold unto something that would yield later on,this thing thrive on volatility.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Currently the price of bitcoin is at the 32,000 dollars level. We really could not predict its price. After many fundamental and technical analysis, we can still make mistakes. When we think the price will go up and then we buy, the market price went down. There are many times that this happened to me.

Actually, there has been some bad times in the area of bitcoin and some other coins recently which caused so much panic to the extent of some investors selling their coins for the fear of the situation getting worst, but thank God the coins are gradually gaining back their value including bitcoin.

Yes, in my opinion, it is currently a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Essentially, since the birth of digital currencies, Bitcoin has always demonstrated enormous potentials and possibilities in all aspects, and with each passing year, its value and popularity grow.

There is nothing I can say much. With the way things are going Bitcoin might still crash before $30k again. The stability is not guaranteed. So invest with caution

There was a time when bitcoin still has the value of digecoin and most people like us are scared in investing , and we are blaming our gut right now because we could have been very rich , so the lesson learnt is that we shouldn't wait before investing.

There is nothing I can say much. With the way things are going Bitcoin might still crash before $30k again. The stability is not guaranteed. So invest with caution
The Volatility is what makes bitcoin investment profitable. We just need to set our entry price and also an exist price as well.

I don't think it's only wise but the best time to invest in bitcoin is because the price is very low now compared to it's price early this year so if you invest now it will give you a good profit that you never expect.

There was a time when bitcoin still has the value of digecoin and most people like us are scared in investing , and we are blaming our gut right now because we could have been very rich , so the lesson learnt is that we shouldn't wait before investing.
Yes, that was easier time around 2009-2011, it was like that. Had it been you bought BTC with lowly $10 by that time it would've been more than 3,000% interest today.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back