What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

I checked the Bitcoin market price today and it looks good at $32k from the previous $29k 2 days ago. If that is the trend now then investing in Bitcoin may be the right time today. However, the reason why I have not invested yet is because the basis of the trend is only the trend and nothing more. Traders are like dependent on what the market will show.

It is going to be very wise to invest in a coin when you see that coin going the dip than when you see it rising or bullish. But for the Bitcoin, it not always be so. Because at every level you enter, the price of the Coin will go beyond your entry point in the future

With the bulls hoping to push Bitcoin to a million dollar in the next few years, I think now is the best time to invest some money in it

Yes it is possible for you to invest in BTC as long as you are investing it for long-term there is nothing wrong with that ,but it is not advisable for you to long it on future because there is a higher possibility that you may be liquidated.

It's somehow wise but what if you should consider other crypto currency instead of bitcoin. We have the likes of Tron, Doge, ftx and others

Anytime is good to invest in Bitcoin. This Bitcoin is unpredictable like a wind. One may wait for the value to fall so he can buy but unfortunately the price will keep going higher!

Currently it is not wise to invest in bitcoin, alot of signal channel and groups which I follow suggest that there will be a fall in Bitcoin when it reaches the $50,000 benchmark.

Yes, I think it is wise because from the way I am seeing things, bitcoin will continue to gain value, it's now over $50k, it will soon hit $60k, so I think it is wise to invest in bitcoin now.

Understanding the market you'll know that now that bitcoin is down is the time to invest it knowing too well that the relevant of it is gaining momentum, so this is the best time to invest..

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Based on current data... it is nice to invest I bitcoin now because the value is surging high everyday. Though the market is very volatile but the increase is value is more than the dip.

Honestly, I would wait for a deep correction before considering investing in bitcoin because it would be like buying at the top now since the coin is presently rising in price.

Based on current data... it is nice to invest I bitcoin now because the value is surging high everyday. Though the market is very volatile but the increase is value is more than the dip.
BTC is simply heading to $60,000 sooner, it has shown the potential at this moment. The coin have really improved in price drastically high. Those who kept faith in the coin when it wasn't moving past $40,000+ are simply having good time watching the coin asset growing as the coin is spiking in price.

The coin has been making rapid progress for quite some time now, so it's not actually bad to invest in the coin now but don't expect to make so much profits out of it. Only those who have made investments in the coin before will enjoy a maximum profit later on

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.

at the moment, I would not invest in btc because it has reached a very large amount: 64k. you had to invest in the beginning, when it was a few $ and now you were fine. but the point where it has reached now is risky ... you can't get rich. it can make a few tens of dollars overnight, but suddenly I don't think it's going to increase suddenly and it can decrease at any time.

at the moment, I would not invest in btc because it has reached a very large amount: 64k. you had to invest in the beginning, when it was a few $ and now you were fine. but the point where it has reached now is risky ... you can't get rich. it can make a few tens of dollars overnight, but suddenly I don't think it's going to increase suddenly and it can decrease at any time.
One can't get rich quicker investing around BTC with the current price closing to $70,000. I'll simply wait for the coin to drop down so low before buying and holding it for long with reasonable amount of money. Or better choosing altcoins or Defi coins that are struggling in order to make huge dividends in the future.

One can't get rich quicker investing around BTC with the current price closing to $70,000. I'll simply wait for the coin to drop down so low before buying and holding it for long with reasonable amount of money. Or better choosing altcoins or Defi coins that are struggling in order to make huge dividends in the future.

it is best to choose other currencies to invest. as you said, you can't invest in a currency that has a current value of 65k. invest in new currencies that are worth little and wait can increase and you can make a profit.

don't invest more than you can lose!

it is best to choose other currencies to invest. as you said, you can't invest in a currency that has a current value of 65k. invest in new currencies that are worth little and wait can increase and you can make a profit.

don't invest more than you can lose!
Wise thought and advise you've just said dearie. No need of investing in a coin to that has seen massive rise in price recently. I'll spread my investment around other coins with the amount I can afford to risk. Do you have any idea of potential lower coins that will fetch me profit within 30-60 days?

Wise thought and advise you've just said dearie. No need of investing in a coin to that has seen massive rise in price recently. I'll spread my investment around other coins with the amount I can afford to risk. Do you have any idea of potential lower coins that will fetch me profit within 30-60 days?

I don't know honestly ... and I don't even want to recommend any coin to anyone, in case I fail, then I would be sorry. if I do it, I do it on my skin, I don't take anyone to my detriment :))

I don't know honestly ... and I don't even want to recommend any coin to anyone, in case I fail, then I would be sorry. if I do it, I do it on my skin, I don't take anyone to my detriment :))
Lol, I am not a novice in the crypto world, when I am set to invest, I risk the funds I want, I just want to get some coins that got potential. If you have one or two you can recommend, don't bother if I succumb to losses that's investment for us.

I don't think it is wise to invest in bitcoin right now. I could be wrong and I stand to be corrected but there are many coins right now in the market that are worth investing in with quicker returns if you look well. I would rather invest in ethereum and coins on its blockchain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back