What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

My advice would be to invest a little on Bitcoin then invest on other coins as well. No need putting all your eggs on one basket. What do you think?

This the real time to invest on bitcoin. I have this assurance that bitcoin will reach $100,000 very soon. I don't have enough funds but if I have I will surely invest on bitcoin.

Considering the fact that the rate of bitcoin keep on increasing every day,I think you should just hold on when the frequency is a bit red.

I really think it's wise to invest in Bitcoin now ,you could still gain multiple amount of profit when the price rises ,most especially when it moves in an upward direction

Only about 2 weeks ago, I read of the interviews that one of the creators of bitcoin granted and how that the coin hasn't even scratched the surface when it comes to the issue of how well it's fulfilling its potential.
Bitcoin would still rise above $200k in the nearest future so it's better to invest now.

You might invest in any cryptocurrency you want but the most important thing is that you need to be very sure of the time you are investing ,but
personally I wouldn't like to invest in any cryptocurrency this year again but I'll have all my money in usdt to start a fresh investment next year.

Like they always it is better to invest when there is a dip, if you are looking at long term rewards. I think there are other coin that one could invest and be lucky other than Bitcoin. It is always good to diversify.

I believe that it is much better to invest in some other coins right now. This is what I am doing right now. The problem is that the prices of other coins is also dependent on Bitcoin and this could cause problems for other coins.

Bitcoin is good for a long-term investment. Holding the digital asset for a long period will definitely give you more money. It's good to invest for a long-term value.

There is actually no time one can't invest on bitcoin. The most important thing is that the upwards and the downwards movement present either a buy or sell opportunities inorder to make profit.

To me, for now that the value of bitcoin is very high, it's not advisable for anyone to invest into bitcoin because when ever the value of bitcoin drop, you are losing your investment funds and also your total collapse.

If anyone had followed your advice and bought bitcoin at the time you posted this, they will have been the happiest set of people right now due to profits they may have realised.

It's never a wise decision for you to invest into bitcoin now because bitcoin has almost reached it peak if investment. If you invest in bitcoin now and the value dropped, you are completely losing.

The market has been depreciating for a large number of time right now and if history is something to go by then this is the best time for you to accumulate as much bitcoin as you want. The price is definitely going to become positive in the coming months.

To know when to invest in cryptocurrency one ought to have knowledge on it. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and it is the volatility that makes it tradable. When there is a dip then it is time to buy.

Well, I can't call it a wish decision to invest in bitcoin now because the value price of bitcoin had reached it peak and any slight decline, you lost your investment fund completely.

Investing right now is very risky , and this is due to the fact that there are so many uncertainties, due to the war currently going on right now that has caused a lot of economic breakdown .

Investing in BTC is one of the safest things to do. It protects your capital from inflation. It's very volatile, but it's a slow grind-up in the long run. It's a great store of value. Having Bitcoin in your portfolio would be very beneficial in the future. New institutions are providing loans based on Bitcoins, that much trust Bitcoins have gained over the years.

I just prefer to invest on small cryptocurrencies than to start investing on bitcoin. This is absolutely the best ways to invest on cryptocurrencies with very little value .

I think investment is better to this coin but now market up and down little bit wait for the investment in the coin first you check the trading marketing and market value and prizing then you invest in this coin it's true coin to invest and earn money
That well said, before embarking on investment into the crypto currency market it is best you take time make your own analysis so you can accurately predict the time you buy the crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back