What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

The market is currently in a very downwards state right now . I think that this is the best time for you to buy bitcoins because whenever there is a move it always starts with Bitcoin.

This is actually a very good time for you to purchase bitcoin but it is important for you to know that anything you are doing now is towards long term . You should try as much as possible to ensure that you keep it very secured.

I am just tired of this cryptospace seriously, very unpredictable. Well all crypto currency has lost its value and have drop seriously . if you invest now and it grows up you will definitely make a lot of money.

This is the perfect time for investing in bitcoin because now price is too low of bitcoin. This is the reason of russia issue but soon it will grow. If anyone want to earn a good profit, he should invest now

There is currently a massive dip in price of Bitcoin right now and if you are somebody that have been around for a long time you are going to understand that this is the right time for you to start taking.

The situation for the fall of cryptocurrency presently is very high and this is the best way or the best time to buy and keep for future game because that is how it works in the crypto game.

If there is ever a time in which I think it is ideal for you to buy bitcoin then it is definitely now. This is because the price of depreciating very much and history has shown us that it is definitely going to go back up again.

The cryptocurrency market is down at the moment and i think this is the time to start dollar cost averaging on bitcoin if you have money to invest. It is not wise to invest all your money on it currently but invest little by little.

This method will probably help you to make some good profit on the long run.

The price of bitcoins is relatively low as at now . This is the perfect time to invest in bitcoins but it seems bitcoins will require a lot of money to be able to make them reasonable profit. That's for me sha

Investment in cryptocurrency is as risky as investing in any other business. So, it's wise to not invest in your lifetime savings.

I think it was wise to invest 10 years ago but a little too late as they say. I can't see it dipping below 20k at this point but I can see it reaching over 100k by the end of 2023 so I would say it is a good time to invest.

If you have the money , you can invest in bitcoins anytime but this is even the perfect time because with just 22000 dollars you may have opportunity to get 1 BTC as the price has dropped from $60000 to 22000 dollars.

This is probably the best time that anybody who is hoping to invest in Bitcoin can be able to get into it. Bitcoin is already in oversold and a lot of people are going to start accumulating.

If you are investing in Bitcoin then you should be looking at the long-term implications because I see that we are going to be having a slow and steady growth for some few years.

Personally I think these is not the right time to invest in bitcoin better any other coin in the crypto market because the value of bitcoin has reached it peak just waiting to start dropping down.

Investing in Bitcoin right now is presently the best decision that anybody can be able to make if we are looking at the potential it has from now till in the next 3 years.

Buying bitcoin with tons of money now may actually not be advisable because nobody know where the direction of Bitcoin will be headed to in coming months. If you feel like buying Bitcoin now, it is not bad but you need to use dollar cost averaging in order to maximize profit and avoid losses.

Base on the way Bitcoin price is fluctuating and gradually going down in price value. Currently at $32k, its been two weeks now it isn't crossing the $30-37k threshold. After seeing its steady bullish run cut short during first week of January, that got to $40k. Assume such bullish run continued by now the coin would have been around $50k per token. I know a lot of persons here are feeling skeptical and nervous and not willing to go on an investment, just waiting for its correlation. I'm also skeptical too, that's why i brought this before you to know if I should go on and invest or hold to my investment. Waiting for it to go on correlation before investing.

Which one do you want me to do now? wait for it to go on correlation or still invest on it, hoping it tops up.
Of recent, let's say 2 weeks ago Bitcoin hit a low of 18k right now it goes for 21k and I think it's gonna get higher. Of course it's very wise to invest in Bitcoin now that it's low

Of recent, let's say 2 weeks ago Bitcoin hit a low of 18k right now it goes for 21k and I think it's gonna get higher. Of course it's very wise to invest in Bitcoin now that it's low
It is totally unpredictable, we might even see the price of Bitcoin coming down more lower than that , it could also be the other way around. Well even if I have the money , this will be the right time I will be investing. Are you an investor ?

It is totally unpredictable, we might even see the price of Bitcoin coming down more lower than that , it could also be the other way around. Well even if I have the money , this will be the right time I will be investing. Are you an investor ?
Of course I am an investor. But definitely not a whale. I mostly deal in coins like Solana and a little of bnb and Ethereum. I prefer Solana cos of the low gas fee. It's been up quite lately

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back