What's new

Do you think its wise to invest in Bitcoin now??

Of course I am an investor. But definitely not a whale. I mostly deal in coins like Solana and a little of bnb and Ethereum. I prefer Solana cos of the low gas fee. It's been up quite lately
Oh nice one. Lolz even if you are a whale will you tell us who you are? There was a time when Solana was about $300 but surprisingly I think the coin should be about between 30 and $40 now. I have not even think of investing in Solana, I think I should check it out.

Oh nice one. Lolz even if you are a whale will you tell us who you are? There was a time when Solana was about $300 but surprisingly I think the coin should be about between 30 and $40 now. I have not even think of investing in Solana, I think I should check it out.
Yes Solana really disappointed, at a point I thought it would be able to compete favourably with Ethereum. But it's still operational so there's hope, unlike luna that crashed

Yes Solana really disappointed, at a point I thought it would be able to compete favourably with Ethereum. But it's still operational so there's hope, unlike luna that crashed
Lolz. For Luna I thanks God I didn't invest in the cryptocurrency. It would have just been a disaster to me , I still consider people that invested heavily in the project. Solana is a good network on its own and is not likely to crash .

Lolz. For Luna I thanks God I didn't invest in the cryptocurrency. It would have just been a disaster to me , I still consider people that invested heavily in the project. Solana is a good network on its own and is not likely to crash .
Yeah. My friend watched his 500 dollars disappeared in his eyes, I kept telling him to withdraw but he insisted it will come back up. Solana is really trying, have you joined their nft space?

I think the current price is too high to buy bitcoin in my opinion it will be better to wait at least when
BTC price fall to 23k$-25k$ that's may be a good price to buy
Is not bad to go into Bitcoin now depending if the person have to go into such is fine, buying the coin you can watch the market before you can start to invest on it now.

Yeah. My friend watched his 500 dollars disappeared in his eyes, I kept telling him to withdraw but he insisted it will come back up. Solana is really trying, have you joined their nft space?
Not yet. I do not usually have interest in the solana networks. Since you said it yesterday I only have to take my time to research on it and at least know more about it. It seems you have been following them up for some times now.

Not yet. I do not usually have interest in the solana networks. Since you said it yesterday I only have to take my time to research on it and at least know more about it. It seems you have been following them up for some times now.
Yeah. I have been following a lot of coins. I fell in love with Solana because of the low gas fee. I even joined most of their nft space. But I haven't made it there though, atleast not yet

I would strongly advise that we should invest in Bitcoin presently, because the market price has crashed and it is the best time to buy and keep for the future profits.

Bitcoin is still viewed as a risky investment by most and you should never spend more than you can afford to lose. That said, highly volatile assets appear to have greater return potential (matched by its potential for incredible loss).

Bitcoin is still viewed as a risky investment by most and you should never spend more than you can afford to lose. That said, highly volatile assets appear to have greater return potential (matched by its potential for incredible loss).
I think before you can invest in Bitcoin you can also watch the market to know when you supposed to invest in Bitcoin, but is really good to invest into Bitcoin because is very good investment you should think of.

I really don't have an idea related to this because in investment there are some Major key's that everyone need to search about this because if anyone is investing here so he need to investigate about Bitcoin price and values .
Many of the people who does not have any idea about this like me they also invest their and at the end they lost their money.
Honestly you gaven one good tip for beginners, as like you said beginners not do proper homework before they invest in any crypto coin,sometimes they buy coins high price, are invest in shit coins at they end they face loss, so avoid these all thinks necessary to search before invest.

There is nothing wrong in investing in Bitcoin at this moment because it has already gone down a lot and in that case if you can hold for some period of time you will probably make profit.

I will never advise anyone to invest in bitcoin these days. the value price of bitcoin is very high and not favourable for investment because they price may dropped anytime and you will lost your fund.

Last year, the price of Bitcoin was up and it's reached its all-time high. Now, the price of Bitcoin has gone down seriously and people are counting losses.

The best way to recover the losses that you have made in Bitcoin investment is to keep accumulating the Bitcoin now when the price is low, so that when it goes up,.you will be able to recover from the loss that you have made.

I think before you can invest in Bitcoin you can also watch the market to know when you supposed to invest in Bitcoin, but is really good to invest into Bitcoin because is very good investment you should think of.
Yes sir, bitcoin investment is really good for the long term. So many times bitcoin faces the worst conditions, but comes back every time and reaches all time highs. For example, during the pandemic, bitcoin was almost counting its last breaths, but suddenly bitcoin rose up and reached 60k dollars. The current bitcoin price is in a dip, so this is the best time to invest in bitcoin.

Yes sir, bitcoin investment is really good for the long term. So many times bitcoin faces the worst conditions, but comes back every time and reaches all time highs. For example, during the pandemic, bitcoin was almost counting its last breaths, but suddenly bitcoin rose up and reached 60k dollars. The current bitcoin price is in a dip, so this is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Investing in Bitcoin is the best thing you should know if actually you have the capital to go into the investment, because alot of investors are making money from the investment Bitcoin investment is really a good one.

Investing in Bitcoin is the best thing you should know if actually you have the capital to go into the investment, because alot of investors are making money from the investment Bitcoin investment is really a good one.
Yes, I am an investor in crypto during the pandemic. I invested in bitcoin and I made a good amount of return in the last pump, but now I invested in litecoin because this coin price is also very low. I am waiting for the next pump.

Actually the investment in bitcoin now can be good and also very risky to some extent. the value price of bitcoin has reached ot peak and it may start to depreciate soon no one knows. so when investing now, you may lost your money when the value dropped down.

It is not wise to invest in Bitcoin right now. This is due to the fact that there are lots of complications that surround it at the moment and I think it'll continue to depreciate.

I feel it would not be wise to invest in bitcoin right now. We all these coins are very unstable and they fluctuate on a daily basis. With bitcoin being the coin which everybody wants to invest in, I feel it's value would drop soon because it is at a point where no one imagined it to be 6 months ago. I don't see bitcoin going higher than where it currently is and it has been at this rate for about a week or two now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back