What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I think that other forums can't make you earn more than 10 $ a week all together but Bizdustry alone can help you make more than 10 $ a week cause 2$ a day is achievable but for earning 30 $ a day you should earn more than 4$ a day that seems impossible .

Well it depends on the type of paid to post site that your working, but I don't if there is any site that will pay for you up to thirty dollars a week no, I don't think so if there is any site that is promising you such a huge amount of money, I dobt how they will recover it.

Currently, I am concentrating on making at least $1 a day and $30 a month. If that becomes little easy for me, I will consider making at least $1.5 per day and $45 per month.

Currently, I am concentrating on making at least $1 a day and $30 a month. If that becomes little easy for me, I will consider making at least $1.5 per day and $45 per month.
Is quite reasonable to earn $45 a month from all your online earnings a month. I'm just aiming higher than that every month, that's why I'm taking my time to learn a skill.

I dont think its possible anymore because now that paid to post sites are managing their revenue ,then that might be very impossible to happen

I wish I could aim higher, however, I am trying to become realistic. Now that I am earnig just about $30 in a month, I am aiming for $45. If I manage to earn that much, I wil aim higher.

I think you can earn such amount from paid to post sites bùt it will be very difficult, except you indulge in multiple paying sites.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
It is possible to make 30$ weekly in, all you have to do is dedicate your time to it and be focus, it might be a little bit tedious to do anyway.

It is possible to make 30$ weekly in, all you have to do is dedicate your time to it and be focus, it might be a little bit tedious to do anyway.
I know it is possible to earn such a week online, i was earning that a week or more than at bizdustry here. But its never now again for me, PTP sites earnings have reduced. I'm craving other opportunities online to earn reasonably.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
In fact it is not easy to make that amount of money online even when one is consistent on the site. On a serious note, it is not possible.

In fact it is not easy to make that amount of money online even when one is consistent on the site. On a serious note, it is not possible.
I'll agree with you, based on the current reward system of PTP sites. Many of them have dropped down their reward, in order to operate for long. They pay high when they start early, but when they've gathered enough members, the earnings is halved to touch others, and keep the forum on.

This can only be made possible if you are actually signed up to as many paid to post sites as possible. But still you are just one person. The task is really great

Currently, I am not earning $30 a week from paid to post sites, I earn just about $15 from paid to post sites, however, there was a time I was making just about $35 per week from paid to post sites.

I'll agree with you, based on the current reward system of PTP sites. Many of them have dropped down their reward, in order to operate for long. They pay high when they start early, but when they've gathered enough members, the earnings is halved to touch others, and keep the forum on.
That's okay but my believe is that as this sites get more members, the traffic on the sites increases and thereby increase their revenue to manage the site.

Making such amount could be achievable but it will require lot of hard work. And unless you are taking it up as your full time job at least for the moment and you have nothing else to get engaged in offline, then the chances of achieving this could be more

Making such amount could be achievable but it will require lot of hard work. And unless you are taking it up as your full time job at least for the moment and you have nothing else to get engaged in offline, then the chances of achieving this could be more
I dont think it cam be taken as a full time job because most of those PTC sites have limited amount of money though can earn per day ,and its a barrier to earn unlimited
Post automatically merged:

I dont think it cam be taken as a full time job because most of those PTC sites have limited amount of money though can earn per day ,and its a barrier to earn unlimited

Paid to post site are designed in such a way that it's impossible to earn something close enough to your salary. As it's possible to earn something reasonable $30 a week is totally impossible to achieve no matter the efforts you put into it. Any paid to post site that promises $30 a week is not telling truth, they do so just for site traffic.

I'm being paid for the data that corporations took and sold without telling me. Since being a part of this for a few weeks, there is absolutely no downside to being a part of it. TARTLE will assist you in taking care of your data and being paid for the value you generate on the internet.

We all need money, but in the course of looking for money we should not breakdown, do the best you can, 30$ no doubt is achievable, but not at the expense of your health.

Making 30$ from such sites is not feasible and for how long would one continue,it's like working for money instead of the reverse, don't put pressure on what not supposed.

Last edited:
We all need money, but in the course of looking for money we should not breakdown, do the best you can, 30$ no doubt is achievable, but not at the expense of your health.

Making 30$ from such sites is not feasible and for how long would one continue,it's like working for money instead of the reverse, don't put pressure on what not supposed.
I agree with you. I know I can earn $30 a week in paid to post sites, but it will be too much pressure on myself. I will have a burnout. So I always concentrate on earning just a reasonable amount that I can manage with the time I have. Even if I get to earn that $30 in a month, as long as I don't put my health into so much pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back