What's new

Do you think gambling operates like ponzi scheme??

I've been successful through gambling before, when i won close to $1,000 from gambling during 2018. Since then I've not experienced such kind of luck again.

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Do you agree with the member here, that gambling is a ponzi scheme??
Gamble and ponzi are two different thing , ponzi promises to double your money in less than a day while in gambling you already knows that you only have a fifty fifty percent chance of winning or loosing.

That's how it is, you can have a predicted outcome in gambling and stake on it, the stake being money put in it so it is better because the outcome might be correct and you make more money but that is not the same for ponzis.
Personally nothing will ever make me to put my money into any kind of Ponzi scheme because I've already lost thousands of dollars in policy and till date I've never recovered anything

The purpose of Ponzi scheme to defraud as many people as possible. Betting on the other hand requires log and some kind of analysis in order to be successful from it. So I don't think it works like Ponzi scheme.

Personally nothing will ever make me to put my money into any kind of Ponzi scheme because I've already lost thousands of dollars in policy and till date I've never recovered anything
Wow! I am sorry for your loss. Is there a different strategy that was used apart from the ones discussed here that you might want to share with us so we can learn from.

I know what a Ponzi scheme is, and I know what a gambling game is, but can't imagine what a Ponzi scheme promoted as a gambling game would look like. If the sales pitch is place a wager and maybe you'll double your money what would determine who wins and who loses.

Wow! I am sorry for your loss. Is there a different strategy that was used apart from the ones discussed here that you might want to share with us so we can learn from.
It's such a shame that most people did not listen to the things that we have been told about Ponzi schemes and they all end up losing money at the time but we have all learnt now so we can not follow it again.

I think the most similarities between the two that is gambling and ponzi schemes is that they are all a way to losing of fund or to some extent I may said they lead to success and failure at the same time. but I will wish to know more about ponzi schemes and how it is operated.

It's such a shame that most people did not listen to the things that we have been told about Ponzi schemes and they all end up losing money at the time but we have all learnt now so we can not follow it again.
We can't completely blame then the economic situation of the country is not favorable at all so people are just looking for means to keep and make ends meet.

Gamble and ponzi are two different thing , ponzi promises to double your money in less than a day while in gambling you already knows that you only have a fifty fifty percent chance of winning or loosing.
That's true, gambling is a 50/50 bargain. One must show working, and expect luck to come his or her way to be successful per ticket booked. Ponzi is scam cos no one dashes money anyhow.

Well one thing that I'm certain of is that both gambling and Ponzi are well designed to make you lose money when you get involving then because there is no guarantee of you getting more money from them

I think gambling it is different, Ponzi schemes won't tell you are taking a risk or you could lose your money. However when you gamble you know what you are getting into.
gambling and ponzi scheme are almost of the same manner because the company never loses they give you the money which another has loose so it is just like Ponzi

If you ask me what would I be able to choose between gambling and getting into ponzi schemes, I'm definitely going to be choosing gambling because it's legal to gamble.

But you don't lose money in Ponzi schemes. With Ponzi it is just one giant circle of cash flow. I honestly don't think they are the same.
Post automatically merged:

gambling and ponzi scheme are almost of the same manner because the company never loses they give you the money which another has loose so it is just like Ponzi.
They are not the same.

I don't agree with anybody that says gambling is a ponzi scheme because in ponzi schemes the platform can seize to exist at any moment.

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Do you agree with the member here, that gambling is a ponzi scheme??
I strongly agree with you, because if we look at the whole thing they all come out just to exploit us and take away the little we are saving for better tomorrow, so since have learned in a hard way I have stop anything such.

Gambling is not a kind of ponzi scheme per say. Ponzi scheme refers to using money of new "investors" to give so-called "payouts" to old investors whereas gambling refers to betting your money. Both of them are bad, as far as I believe.

I strongly agree with you, because if we look at the whole thing they all come out just to exploit us and take away the little we are saving for better tomorrow, so since have learned in a hard way I have stop anything such.
Good that you stopped st some point, and not contribute to their success again. Cos the early the better, i learned my fate earlier, knowing too well i have no future over gambling and ponzi scheme.

Gambling platforms are a licensed platform unlike Ponzi scheme that are not. The gambling platforms must have money down to always pay winners and not by depending on the deposits of the gamblers

Gambling platforms are a licensed platform unlike Ponzi scheme that are not. The gambling platforms must have money down to always pay winners and not by depending on the deposits of the gamblers
You're extremely right with your experience between ponzi and gambling. Gambling isn't scam eben if its risky one. But ponzi is a big time scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back