What's new

Do you think gambling operates like ponzi scheme??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Do you agree with the member here, that gambling is a ponzi scheme??

Gambling is different from ponzi schemes, although one oath to loose a lot from gambling without eventually winning something, but ponzi schemes on the other hand is the senior brother of gambling as the handler of it normally packs off after tricking one of his or her hard earned money.

Gambling is not like a ponzi scheme because the chances of you earning from a bet is pretty much very slim but on a ponzi scheme it is kind of a 50-50 chance, its either u lose or you gained, either you are among the pioneers members or the new members.

Gambling is different from ponzi schemes, although one oath to loose a lot from gambling without eventually winning something, but ponzi schemes on the other hand is the senior brother of gambling as the handler of it normally packs off after tricking one of his or her hard earned money.
Lol, indeed, ponzi is the senior brother of gambling, irrespective of a person accruing more losses on gambling, it is still better off than ponzi scheme. Cos you can be playing one day and make your prediction count, and you become successful through it. And all your winnings will be given to you, but ponzi is totally different from that, you can lose and lose and might not recover your losses. Before one realises, the ponzi scheme will just close overnight and no one sees them again.

Gambling is not Ponzi, and Ponzi is not gambling. Both are different entities, gambling involves working with uncertainties. You are basically predicting what will happen and hope that it comes to pass. While this can still be said of Ponzi to an extent, the owner of the Ponzi so can pack off anytime, meaning you totally lose your money. If you are lucky, you can win in gambling, but winning in Ponzi depends entirely on the owners.
In any case, I wouldn't advise someone to engage in any of them.

Gambling is different from Ponzi scheme, Ponzi scheme is a platform setup by a scammer with the promise to double the investment of the participants within hours or days, only to defraud them of their money when he feels he has gotten enough money from them. While gambling on the other hand is placing a bet on sporting or other activities with the hope that prediction is successful.

Gambling is not Ponzi, and Ponzi is not gambling. Both are different entities, gambling involves working with uncertainties. You are basically predicting what will happen and hope that it comes to pass. While this can still be said of Ponzi to an extent, the owner of the Ponzi so can pack off anytime, meaning you totally lose your money. If you are lucky, you can win in gambling, but winning in Ponzi depends entirely on the owners.
In any case, I wouldn't advise someone to engage in any of them.
Well quoted message, both work so differently, even if their are too many losses between them. Atleast gambling is better off in terms of, when you suddenly gets your predictions right you win something. But in ponzi you might not be that lucky to win anything, the owner might just close overnight.

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Gambling is so much worse than Ponzi. If you fell for a Ponzi scheme, there is a high chance that you would be more careful next time. You might not fall for the same scheme twice, but gambling can make you lose your money all over and over again. You will be thinking "it was just one game that spoiled it, maybe next time I can win". But it is still the same old story.

Gambling is not a ponzi scheme, is the chance of you earning from the betting, it's either you lose or gained, so it is the game of trying your luck at moment, so gambling is not a ponzi scheme, ruther it is a betting,

No, both gambling and Ponzi scheme are not operating the same way. They are quite distinctive money making model. One thing that is common to two of them is that you can be easily rip off. You can easily lose your money in both of them if you let greed run over your logic.

Gambling is so much worse than Ponzi. If you fell for a Ponzi scheme, there is a high chance that you would be more careful next time. You might not fall for the same scheme twice, but gambling can make you lose your money all over and over again. You will be thinking "it was just one game that spoiled it, maybe next time I can win". But it is still the same old story.
Hahahhahahaha, maybe you've been affected bitterly through gambling. You've gambled plenty times to know all gamblers way of reasoning. That same old stories of gambling can never cease, people will keep on hoping to win millions till world finishes.

They are two entirely different things. Gambling involves making a stake or a bid, after analysing the game or investment, whichever. On the other hand, ponzi is deceptive, and rubs another to pay the other. Ponzi is a crime.

Concerning if ponzi scheme and gambling is different. Well, it is different from each other, in gambling you decide your fate by choosing one or more events to win or not,if you win or not nah your luck, but in ponzi scheme, you don't actually have a say, the owner of scheme can decide to lock up and close down the site when he has achieved.

No, both gambling and Ponzi scheme are not operating the same way. They are quite distinctive money making model. One thing that is common to two of them is that you can be easily rip off. You can easily lose your money in both of them if you let greed run over your logic.
Nice point, if someone is overly addicted to any one or both of these fieldd, he is setting himself up for poverty. I know someone that has lost close to $10000 in betting alone, and another lost the approximate amount to Ponzi schemes. I don't do any, they just saps one of joy and replace it with anxiety.

ponzi schemes are investment platforms that promise unrealistic return on investment to people.
Gambling is different because with gambling the money is in your hands and what you tend to loose depends on you not a third party investment scheme.

Ponzi is collecting Peter to pay Paul ,and one may think of same thing for gambling but the fact is that it is not.
In gambling ,you depend on luck to win the placed bet ,but in Ponzi ,you depend on other people's deposit to get a credit.

Yes, it kind of does, because you are simply winning money that's taken from someone else investement (money used in gambling), it's not straight or literally ponzi, but the same concept exists there

Lol, indeed, ponzi is the senior brother of gambling, irrespective of a person accruing more losses on gambling, it is still better off than ponzi scheme. Cos you can be playing one day and make your prediction count, and you become successful through it. And all your winnings will be given to you, but ponzi is totally different from that, you can lose and lose and might not recover your losses. Before one realises, the ponzi scheme will just close overnight and no one sees them again.
You're absolutely right, when you made mention that one could eventually make his or her prediction count one day after several days of playing. I wholeheartedly agree with you on this.

Ponzi is collecting Peter to pay Paul ,and one may think of same thing for gambling but the fact is that it is not.
In gambling ,you depend on luck to win the placed bet ,but in Ponzi ,you depend on other people's deposit to get a credit.
Ponzi is worse than gambling, too bad of ponzi, I must say. I have never trued ponzi before cos I never liked like. But I have tried gambling before made my normal losses, and some gains, it's by far better than ponzi to me.

They both lead to most people losing money whith a few actually winning something, but i still think they're different from each other since they don't usually just disappear into thin air and there's the "rush" you get while playing the games as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back