What's new

Do you think gambling operates like ponzi scheme??

Concerning this question you have asked that is gambling a ponzi scheme, my take on this is that gambing and ponzi schemes are two different things entirely. Gambling involves trying to stake your money on the chances of a thing going your way or not. Ponzi schemes are like scams that try to portray themselves as legit

Yes they both lead to people loosing their money but gambling and betting is legit and not a scam, While Ponzi scheme is essentially not a legal Business and it is outrightly a scam. Ponzi scheme is a sham and should be avoided.

Gambling and Ponzi scheme are entirely two different lose-able scheme. Gambling business is not like high investment platform like Ponzi where the way they generate their money is uncertain.
Most of the Ponzi scheme doesn't last but gambling or soccer prediction is something that never ends.

Betting isn't a ponzi conspire, is the opportunity of you procuring from the wagering, it's possibly you lose or acquired, so it is the round of taking a stab at second, so betting isn't a ponzi plot, ruther it is a wagering.

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Do you agree with the member here, that gambling is a ponzi scheme??
Gambling and ponzi scheme are from the same family, it is just that they have different modus operandi. Ponzi is investing in something with the hope of high return on investment at a later date while gambling is mostly playing games with immediate result or later in the day.

Ponzi scheme is one of the biggest mistakes anyone would ever get involved with because it's definitely going to suck your money dry. I have lost a lot of money.

Mostly whenever you get involve I this things you probably end up loosing your hard earned money on it . But it's quite different also the same as it is a matter of probality.

Gambling is way different from Ponzi scheme. gambling requires some luck for you to win while ponzy scheme is a fraudulent scheme in order to defraud the public.

Gambling and ponzi scheme are from the same family, it is just that they have different modus operandi. Ponzi is investing in something with the hope of high return on investment at a later date while gambling is mostly playing games with immediate result or later in the day.
They have same trait of having losses involved on it. The two earning options are simply risky, gambling is just unpredictable at times, and too many losses can be experienced around it, if we don't bet with caution.

Personally I think that gambling is legalized in a way but when you look at ponzi there is no way possible its legitimate which is why it is seen as an illegal activities.

Most ponzi's now of recent just have the sole intention of scamming people with their hard earned money do they stay for a few weeks and then they're gone but gambling pays and stays longer.

Personally I think that gambling is legalized in a way but when you look at ponzi there is no way possible its legitimate which is why it is seen as an illegal activities.
Yes, gambling is legalized even if it sucks, but at least its legalized with licence and not like ponzi scheme that is very unregulated which can rip people off and not given them dime for their investment.

I don't think gambling operates like a Ponzi scheme. In Ponzi schemes, you need to get the contributions of contributors before being able to pay older members, but this is not the case with gambling

Well what I can say between Ponzi scheme and gambling is that they both have high tendency of making you to lose money but they are not the same thing because they don't operate in the same way.

Most ponzi's now of recent just have the sole intention of scamming people with their hard earned money do they stay for a few weeks and then they're gone but gambling pays and stays longer.
I seriously agreed with you, there is nothing like ponzi scheme again they are all out to scam people of their hard earn money. At times, I think gambling operates more better than ponzi because you must have prepared your mind for the outcome of gambling unlike ponzi that promises high return on investment that is not realistic.

Ponzi schemes are scum set up in such a way that they are designed to look like they're going to pay you money then once you invest your money insult pansy they would take a lot of people's money and before you know what's happening they will disappear into thin air but that is not how gambling works.

There is no difference between gambling and Ponzi scheme. In fact Ponzi might even be slightly better. When a Ponzi scheme starts operating they do well, they pay the first set of people that registered with them to make it look real so others can join.

I seriously agreed with you, there is nothing like ponzi scheme again they are all out to scam people of their hard earn money. At times, I think gambling operates more better than ponzi because you must have prepared your mind for the outcome of gambling unlike ponzi that promises high return on investment that is not realistic.
That's how it is, you can have a predicted outcome in gambling and stake on it, the stake being money put in it so it is better because the outcome might be correct and you make more money but that is not the same for ponzis.

Gambling and ponzi schemes are different, but they share that similarity of people loosing their money. Though ponzi schemes operate in such a way that one person's investment is used to pay another person and the other does not earn anything.

I think gambling it is different, Ponzi schemes won't tell you are taking a risk or you could lose your money. However when you gamble you know what you are getting into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back