What's new

Do you think gambling operates like ponzi scheme??

Both of them operates differently but the common denominator. Both of them are designed to exploit the greed minds in order to enrich themselves. It is only a great person that wants to make millions with just $10 or less.

The aim of both is almost the same but there is still a little different betting keep you losing when you predicted wrong and ponzi pack your money and go.

In my honest opinion, they do. It's actually robbing Peter to pay Paul; I've worked in a gambling establishment before and I've been opportuned to see how things work. There's virtually no week where they don't influence things to make sure they make profit - I mean they're a business still and would not want to be in the red

Gambling is quite different from Ponzi scheme. I think the major thing about Ponzi scheme is just to scam unsuspecting members of a platform and that's quite different from gambling

The early stages of the Ponzi scheme look like you have hit the best platform in the world. One will feel secured and will begin to earn only to lose out in the end. As for gambling, both early and closing stages can be good or bad and the success rate is low.

Gambling is a one sided game where only one side loses and the other Side gained tremendously. The side that gained is the betting company while the side that loses are the punters . It's a ponzi scheme and it's not worth delving into. Punters make more loses than they gain

gambling is not the same thing as a punzi scheme,in gambling the structure for winning has already been ste by the owner of the platform,it is a game of chance with a possibility of you winning but most likely slime,but a ponzi scheme,the winning is entirely with the owner he can change the rules anytime,and that becomes extra risky.

Both of them operates differently but the common denominator. Both of them are designed to exploit the greed minds in order to enrich themselves. It is only a great person that wants to make millions with just $10 or less.
That is right. The common denominator here is that both exploits people's greed. If people could just be satisfied with the little they make, they wouldn't want to invest in such scam strategies.

Come to think of it, if we look at it that way, then most of the things we do run on Ponzi even banks, because they are always looking for strategy to gain new customers get their savings to pay the former ones

No, gambling does not operates like a ponzi scheme, infact gamnling and ponzi scheme are two different things ,ponzi scheme can scam you anytime and run with your money while a betting site will pay you after winning.

Gamble and ponzi schemes are two different thing. Ponzi schemes can be categorized as been a scam. But gambling is legit. It is just for the player to be able to predict right to win his bet. And most gamble website are legit

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

Do you agree with the member here, that gambling is a ponzi scheme??
Sorry I don't know the right answer for this question because I don't gamble. I believe in gambling it's only good if you are always winning. The problem you will have is when you always lose in gambling.

Gambling is different from ponzi schemes, although one oath to loose a lot from gambling without eventually winning something, but ponzi schemes on the other hand is the senior brother of gambling as the handler of it normally packs off after tricking one of his or her hard earned money.
senior brother indeed. Like you said that gamble is making predictions in order to win our bet. But ponzi scheme is when where members pays members and at the long wrong it turns to been a scam.

I don't think so bro. Gambling is licenced and they are partly operated by the government, while ponzi schemes are very different in nature, even though some of them take license.

Gambling is not like a ponzi scheme because the chances of you earning from a bet is pretty much very slim but on a ponzi scheme it is kind of a 50-50 chance, its either u lose or you gained, either you are among the pioneers members or the new members.

Ponzi scheme their main purpose is to scam people of their money but a gambling only has to do with how you can be able to predict to be the winner ,obviously they are paying if you are winning but Ponzi scheme will never pay you and have the interest of scamming people , they are not the same.

I was in a discussion with a member here, he was telling me that gambling is a ponzi scheme. Cos one experience too many losses, meaning the loss count within the two schemes are greater than the actual winning profit. When it comes to gambling, more than 95% fall short only 5% can brag about winning on the scheme. The same also happens with ponzi, many looses money through ponzi but few recovers their capital stake and their interest rate.

I think gambling and ponzi scheme are different. In gambling, you're placing a bet on a prediction you have made, so it is either you will lose or gain. In a ponzi scheme, you are promised double of what you had invested, here, even your principal investment can be scurried off with.

Gambling does not operate like ponzi schemes, but they are almost alike.
In gambling, you will have to stake an amount of money on a bet and predict something for a bigger reward. It is possible to lose the amount you staked if your prediction turns out wrong. In ponzi scheme, you are required to invest money which is expected to be doubled.

One thing I can say is that both gambling and Ponzi schemes are a game of chance. They are designed to take money from a lot of people and give her a few at the expense of others. This is the reason why you will find it difficult to see a billionaire who made money from either Ponzi scheme or gambling.

Gambling is different from ponzi schemes, although one oath to loose a lot from gambling without eventually winning something, but ponzi schemes on the other hand is the senior brother of gambling as the handler of it normally packs off after tricking one of his or her hard earned money.
Definitelly the two are not the same in the sence that gambling make us of chance before those that stake their money could be able to win,but in ponzi scheme,they just circulate peoples money among investors,and afterward close shop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back