What's new

Do you think gambling operates like ponzi scheme??

Gambling and ponzi schemes are like brothers and sisters as they are high risk investments which put your heart in your mouth once you invested on it. Ponzi schemes promises ridiculous return on investment while gambling promises huge winnings with little amounts of money.

Gambling is nothing as close as ponzi scheme is. Gambling platforms are always registered with the appropriate bodies and very hard to run away with people investment.

Gambling does not operate like POnzi, but in both of these methods 99 percent people lose money. gambling is a game where you put money, however, ponzi is a scam

I dont think both work the same but you might say both has its. When it comes to ponzi scheme, you might actually get your money in the early stage but when you talk about betting, there is no guarantee that you might actually get back your money.

Gambling is quite different from Ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme is a calculated scam scheme. While gambling isn't a scam but it's very risky.

Almost the same but in gambling there is the possibility of winning and it is not like a Ponzi scheme because if you are are actually winning in gambling you can withdraw your money, I don't think so because gambling is legit but difficult to win.

I dont think both work the same but you might say both has its. When it comes to ponzi scheme, you might actually get your money in the early stage but when you talk about betting, there is no guarantee that you might actually get back your money.
With Ponzi scheme you are right that you can receive the first interest payment or probably until the 2nd and then goodbye. With gambling you can win big and can serve as a bonanza. Of course you can also lose. For me gambling is better than ponzi because gambling can make me win several times while ponzi is only fooling me.

Gambling is different from ponzi schemes, although one oath to loose a lot from gambling without eventually winning something, but ponzi schemes on the other hand is the senior brother of gambling as the handler of it normally packs off after tricking one of his or her hard earned money.
It also my truck because I believe you're camping and Ponzi schemes are very different things entirely as gambling has to do with predicting the outcome of an event while ponzi schemes are investment opportunities which are mostly scams.

Gambling is not like a ponzi scheme because the chances of you earning from a bet is pretty much very slim but on a ponzi scheme it is kind of a 50-50 chance, its either u lose or you gained, either you are among the pioneers members or the new members.
Exactly, gambling is worse than a Ponzi scheme. For Ponzi, you earn something before it packs up, but with gambling, it is possible you don't make a dime.

There are two different thing, gambling will never run away with your money and also you can lost very much in gambling, Ponzi scheme can run away with my money, It will never give you an opportunity to make a single cash from their investment.

IN ponzi scheme no one makes money except the owner (some lucky owners do mane money), in gambling also no one makes except the owner himself, or some lucky guys

They both lead to most people losing money whith a few actually winning something, but i still think they're different from each other since they don't usually just disappear into thin air and there's the "rush" you get while playing the games as well.
Yes I believe that gambling operate like Ponzi scheme they both use the same method they give you other people's money when you win and the company never run at loss.

For me, both have heartbreaks at the end because someone must almost always have to lose. However, I still consider gambling worse compared to ponzis.

I believe that the both of them are not legit ways of making money but to be honest we are both completely different scenarios that you should approach differently.

I don't think gambling as anything to do with Ponzi scheme because one of the persons that cried over MMM and was previously into betting/gambling i can tell you for certainty that gambling is a game just that what you earn or win it will be giving to you no matter what but Ponzi scheme is a different level entirely

Well to some extent I will definitely say Ponzi is quite different from gambling. Ponzi scheme out there are out to scam People while with gambling, if you have a good idea about gambling you can make good amount of money from it

Gambling and Ponzi scheme are different. Gambling is betting with a company which is registered, while Ponzi scheme even though registered can be fake

They both lead to most people losing money whith a few actually winning something, but i still think they're different from each other since they don't usually just disappear into thin air and there's the "rush" you get while playing the games as well.
Yes I will say gambling also operate like Ponzi scheme because it's all about rotation and recycling of individuals money.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I think gambling operate like Ponzi scheme because the owners of the betting company never lose they just recycle your money and give to anyone who win and also make profit out of it.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I think gambling operate like Ponzi scheme because the owners of the betting company never lose they just recycle your money and give to anyone who win and also make profit out of it.

Last edited:
The only similar thing about the two is that they are the surest way of losing money because losing is way too high than losing. But they don't operate the same way.

Gambling and Ponzi scheme are different. Gambling is betting with a company which is registered, while Ponzi scheme even though registered can be fake
Ponzi scheme is an investment program where you deposit your money in the hope of the promised high interest earnings. Gambling is based on pure luck or dictated by the law of random probability that you can win today but you can lose tomorrow. I would prefer gambling than a Ponzi scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back