What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

Ethereum is a blockchain that was developed to support scripting and the creation of decentralized applications and 'smart contracts' through its virtual machine (EVM).
Ethereum's native token, Ether (ETH) is a cryptocurrency used to pay for the processing power of the EVM in order to run smart contracts or other Dapps, in what is called 'gas'.

I do not think so that any coin can take place of BTC. BTC has it's highest price around $40k and ETH has around $1500 so there is a big difference. I can not think any coin will surpass BTC. At least in next two decade it may be closer to it's value but too early to say anything.

Yeah , we cannot say anything now as the price is just totally unpredictable as we saw yesterday in dogecoin. God knows what happens with etherium also till the end of the year. Lets hope to see something interesting.
I do not think so that any coin can take place of BTC. BTC has it's highest price around $40k and ETH has around $1500 so there is a big difference. I can not think any coin will surpass BTC. At least in next two decade it may be closer to it's value but too early to say anything.

II dont see that happening. At least not anytime soon. Though its rate of growth has overtaken that of bitcoib in the past year. But common the margin is just too wide.
in the world of crypto it is bitcoin and the rest. But then investing in ethereum now is a wise venture

Considering the prize difference at the moment it would be so difficult for ethereum to take over from bitcoin due to it's popularity everywhere. Bitcoin is the real gold while etherim is just try to wmulate it.

I think ETH can't take place BTC. Ethereum can be a gateway for Bitcoin but it does not mean it can take over Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneered of cryptocurrency. Decentralization is the technology of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin I think is the most decentralized currency other than any other.

Ethereum Will never take the place of bitcoins because bitcoins is the overall giant cryptocurrency and it's also moving up and a lot of people like investing in bitcoins than ethereum and bitcoins is much more higher than ethereum in terms of price and valuability.
Post automatically merged:

Ethereum Will never take the place of bitcoins because bitcoins is the overall giant cryptocurrency and it's also moving up and a lot of people like investing in bitcoins than ethereum and bitcoins is much more higher than ethereum in terms of price and valuability.

Ethereum is good but cannot take place of bitcoin. Ethereum is good for those who don't have budget to go for the investment of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very high demand cryptocurrency than ethereum coin.

Clearly when we talk about crypto currencies Bitcoin and Eutherium comes to mind as they are the popular, amongst many others. It is true that etherium is also following in the steps of Bitcoin, but trust me it cannot replace Bitcoin and Bitcoin will always beat the top leading crypto currency.

It will be quite difficult for etherum to appreciate more than bitcoin but that is not to say that there are no chances. The billion coin has be on for quite a number of years, it has gained alot of momentum and gather a lot of strength over the years. But etherrum other hand which is still very new in the system will take a longer period to gain such momentum. And I know bitcoin will still continue to grow giving no easy room for etherum

Its very hard to say that any cryptocurrency will take up Bitcoin. Though ethereum is stable and touching 2k$ and improving gradually but its not fair to compare any cryptocurrency with Bitcoin because whenever a e-currency or coin launch people start comparison with BTC wich isn't good at all. BTC tool almost 11-12 years to reach this stage and all cryptocurrency make their debut so far later as compared to BTc.

Among ETH and BTC, I would state it's anyone's down. The better a Network is doing at the time, the quicker will the estimation of the network/Cryptocurrencies increment.
Most clients couldn't care less about the fundamental innovation, they care about its utility. But both of these will compete well.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
I don't see this ever happen. Yearn.finance that rose from $4 to beat bitcoin with a price of $50,000. It was just for few time and went back to where elite belong to, that is below bitcoin. Now bitcoin is higher than YFI. So etherium is far below BTC and I don't see ETH surpass BTC

I don't see this ever happen. Yearn.finance that rose from $4 to beat bitcoin with a price of $50,000. It was just for few time and went back to where elite belong to, that is below bitcoin. Now bitcoin is higher than YFI. So etherium is far below BTC and I don't see ETH surpass BTC
Okay , Actually i also knew about yearn.finance coin and i came to know about it last year December and i was pretty impressed my its price . Who knows what happens to coins like litecoin and etherium as they have potential.

You see, Bitcoin uses a technology called blockchain ... You can't go to your online discount broker and buy Ethereum. You have to convert it into your wallet.

Okay , Actually i also knew about yearn.finance coin and i came to know about it last year December and i was pretty impressed my its price . Who knows what happens to coins like litecoin and etherium as they have potential.
But with the way I am seeing things. Yearn.finance is still going to be below etherium and litcoin. It gained popularity as a result of the great price that surpasses bitcoin price, of which no coin has ever done that. But it is gradually coming down. In few years to come. The price of etherium will surpass YFI

Recently, ethereum toppled bitcoin in terms of number of addresses created, apart from this, I do not think ethereum will surpss bitcoin in any area, not in price nor in market cap.

No , I really dont think ethereum will replace bitcoin in any way. Bitcoin has been the king of cryptos and will remain to be the best crypto out there.

Ethereum is a profitable digital coin for short and longer investment and i see it attaining more heights but i don't see it overtaking bitcoin.

In my opinion Ethereum will overtake sooner or later Bitcoin.And that is because I think something massive will happen and Bitcoin's price will fall back to 0.I do not know if that will actually happen but that is just my opinion

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back