What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

Among ETH and BTC, I would state it's anyone's down. The better a Network is doing at the time, the quicker will the estimation of the network/Cryptocurrencies increment.

Most clients couldn't care less about the fundamental innovation, they care about its utility.
More significantly, however, with regard to their general objectives, the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks are distinct. Ethereum was intended as a network to promote immutable, programmatic contracts and applications with its own currency, whereas bitcoin was developed as an alternative to national currencies and therefore aspires to be a medium of exchange and a store of value.

Ethereum would be a good invest for future. Who knows that it can surpass the value of the bitcoin in the near future. It's maybe or maybe not. Ethereum is on t
of the cryptocurrency that has large network. Its just when crypto soaring its value it also soaring its gas fee.

Ethereum is a good crypto currency that can rival Bitcoin in the near future. Just this morning I checked the percentage at which Bitcoin has rised in one year compared to Ethereum. Bitcoin performance was very low to that of Ethereum and I think it will keep going that way because Ethereum is cheap and it's attracting more Investors.

while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin.

By being the market leader it should exceed the value of Bitcoin. The chances of that happening is very slim and unlikely if you ask me. Bitcoin is the market leader and the first and it dictates movement of other coins.

The chances is almost not there for it to surpass Bitcoin. Just take a look at events that happened over the past few years with lots of challenges that Bitcoin faced. If, Eth faces a little of such pressure, they will certainly crumble to tell you the truth.

Etherum is quite a great crypto currency but I don't see it replacing bitcoin, I don't think ethereum can be as volatile as Bitcoin but it's definitely a good coin to invest in with the fact that other projects can build their coins tight on the ethereum network and that makes it super cool to keep the ethereum coin in great need at all times.

I don't think so because the rate people are investing on Bitcoin is so alarming and through out the world now Bitcoin is been known. Moreover, Bitcoin is increasing in return everyday and everytime.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
Ethereum taking over Bitcoin is possible but very unlikely seeing that they are both having maximum increase in the past year nevertheless i vote for ethereum outshining Bitcoin

Crypto currency value is fast rising during this period of time but we can't really say for sure ethereum will beat bitcoin, but if Bitcoin is depreciating as it is currently and ethereum price continues to rise in value then ethereum stands a chance at beating Bitcoin in value in the crypto market.

Ethereum taking over Bitcoin is possible but very unlikely seeing that they are both having maximum increase in the past year nevertheless i vote for ethereum outshining Bitcoin
Yes , I have big plans for etherium. I also want it to go atleast 10000$ in future, I have currently invested 200$ in it, then it will just boost my profit to no limits .
How much have you Investment in Etherium?

Yes , I have big plans for etherium. I also want it to go atleast 10000$ in future, I have currently invested 200$ in it, then it will just boost my profit to no limits .

I recently invested up to 20$ in it and hopefully by next week end I'll double the investment, am not hoping to invest in it short time as i hope to leave it up to 2yrs time hence my need for its increase

I recently invested up to 20$ in it and hopefully by next week end I'll double the investment, am not hoping to invest in it short time as i hope to leave it up to 2yrs time hence my need for its increase
yes brother, same are my plans , God knows what happens to them in some years or months. This mystery can even make someone rich by doing Investment now. Which wallet are you now using to store your cryptocurrencies for long term?

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin
It is clearly impossible for etherum to overtake bitcoin, for now or anytime in the future, bit coin has gone really far. All alternative coins combined together doesn't have the strength to overtake bitcoin. I'm already planning to invest almost all my life savings on bitcoin.

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the older currency but now a days as the Price of Bitcoin has been gone down so people mostly shifted towards ethereum and Bitcoin is in pending.
Bitcoin has there own importance and value but after some time may be the price come to the level and cross the other currencies.so no one can take the place just ups and downs happens.

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin

According to my observation,No other thing can replace Bitcoin because it is a new currency and It develops itselt a lot in a few years,now most of the trading on internet is done by bitcoin.Bitcoin market became so much strong during these days and it is continuing increasing its worth.

Ether can try but bitcoin is now grounded and has made name, people tend to trust bitcoin more, but because of the price many will go into enth and it will create room for enth to go higher than bitcoin in recent times, so if things doesn't change in world economy ETH might superceed bitcoin

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
Although I see ethereum reaching $5000 in few years to come but I don't think ethereum will rise above Bitcoin. All the same ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency to invest in most especially now that is still below $1000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back