What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

Even though Ethereum is really a good project and a good crypto currency to hold, I really don't see it over taking Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business any time soon. So that is my opinion

Even though Ethereum is really a good project and a good crypto currency to hold, I really don't see it over taking Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business any time soon. So that is my opinion
As for me , ethereum can take over bitcoin in terms of market Capitalization because ethereum have more use cases than bitcoin and this will attract people to it

From my own perspective and thinking, ethereum can never take the place of Bitcoin. And it can never go passed Bitcoin in price any time soon or in the future either

Ethereum will never take place of bitcoin. You can just look at the price value and market cap. Look at the position of ethereum and position of bitcoin. Everyone can see that.

One thing i have come to understand about crypto currency is that anything can happen. It can never be predicted. Alot of persons never expected eth would sky rock to the value it is right now.

I don't think so unless there is a huge spike in the demanding of Etherium that is when it is going to surpass Bitcoin in the crypto-currency market place. That's why it's very important to do research before you invest in any coin.

Even though it is not that easy to predict the future of crypto coins because of their volatility nature, but I don't think ethereum will go pass bitcoin any time soon if at all it will happen. ETH can actually do well on its own as a coin but not to go pass bitcoin. This is because btc as gained so much popularity that cannot be compared to ETH or any other coin for that matter.

If you look at the structure of the both of them I think that it will be very hard for Ethereum to try to flip a Bitcoin .bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the one with the largest market capitalisation at the moment.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?

in the near future I don't think it will even reach the price that btc has reached. I estimate somewhere this year it will reach 5k and next year I think it will have a maximum of 10k at its best.

Nope I don't think such will happen , because as ethereum continues to develops and that's the way Bitcoin keeps developing and increasing as a faster level ,it's best for holders to keep holding both coins

The market cap of Bitcoin is twice more than the market cap of Ethereum. So, how could anyone thing that Ethereum will take a position of bitcoin some day.

Never! Am not seeing Ethereum taking place of Bitcoin for ever. Bitcoin is the utmost coin and it has been the number one coin ever since. Although the uses of Ethereum as of today is now more effective than before.

Bitcoins has been in existence for a longer period of time before the creation of ethereum, a lot of people are even believing in the bitcoins project more than any other cryptocurrency and there is no how other cryptocurrency can overtake , bitcoins alone has 50% of the overall market cap in cryptocurrency.

It is very difficult to make predictions about cryptocurrency. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is a currency that is constantly growing, but Bitcoin is the king of all these currencies. Nowadays, the price of Bitcoin is falling.But it could go up, so it's not certain if Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.However, it can be said that if Ethereum is to cross Bitcoin, it will take a long time.

What about the time when all the Bitcoins will get mined? Do you think that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin at that time? All the Bitcoins will take another 100 years to get mined and it would be really interesting to see Bitcoin remaining at the top till that time! :)

I don't think that it's possible for the ethereum to overcome bitcoin. Bitcoin has gained popularity more than all other cryptocurrencies. Infact, other cryptocurrencies follow it lead.

Anyone who is really interested to see the price of ethereum taking over the price of bitcoins is believing in illusion , because this is not likely happen in this life.. bitcoins will continue to maintain its number one position because he is in control of 50% of the overall crypto cap

Though ETH is proving and providing a platform for other projects to be developed and is doing well, it can't take the place of BTC no because it isn't as valuable but because BTC is so controlling and any price change affects the other currencies.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
I see each coin as a different one in the crypto market which is why I do not like to compare as that may mean it's run by the same people which is not so. I DMOR and invest in the coins that looks good with the money I have.

I don't think Ethereum can take the place of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto currency, the only thing that will make Ethereum more valuable than bitcoin is when Nakamoto satoshi choose Ethereum over bitcoin.

We can never tell because we can never predict these crypto currencies but in my opinion i don't think ethereum will reach up to the rank of bitcoin, one can never be certain about it though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back