What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

We can not say anything about anyone crypto currencies, because how Ethereum increased in value and BTC decreased in this week this is incredible. So these currencies are most unpredictable and variable in values. Especially BTC no one was expecting this at all concerning BTC price.
But now it's early to say, may BTC will bounce back.
Bitcoin falling is not an unexpected turn of event. It happened before and ot could infact will still happen again. its a normal in anything called trading. Also, other altcoins do recede as well only that we dont get to here much about them due to their unpopularity. But be rest assured bitcoin will rise again. As for Ethereum catching up with bitcoin, Not in the nearest future. Though it has its own prospect and possibilities.

Concerning if ethereum will replace bitcoin. Well, I believe ethereum has also laid its land mark too in the cryptocurrency world which I believe it is the second know cryptocurrency coin in the world, we can see it improvement over time which is very fantastic but I really doubt if it can match up to bitcoin, though we never can tell the future

Nope. It's a big no for me. Ethereum can't take the place of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gain so much ground in the market that it will take several years even if ethereum is to overtake Bitcoin, to do so. Probably never. It's like saying Messi will pass Ronaldo's football career goal.

It is true that ethereum is younger brother to bitcoin but I will strongly disagree with the motion that ethereum will take over from bitcoin, my answer is no,no way ethereum can never be are ahead of bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

It is true that ethereum is younger brother to bitcoin but I will strongly disagree with the motion that ethereum will take over from bitcoin, my answer is no,no way ethereum can never be are ahead of bitcoin.

Bitcoin falling is not an unexpected turn of event. It happened before and ot could infact will still happen again. its a normal in anything called trading. Also, other altcoins do recede as well only that we dont get to here much about them due to their unpopularity. But be rest assured bitcoin will rise again. As for Ethereum catching up with bitcoin, Not in the nearest future. Though it has its own prospect and possibilities.
You could not get my point properly. I was saying that it's value was about half to now just couple of months ago or so , that's why it is not predictable. Did you expect that 10% of bitcoin value will decrease in 24 hours or $7k will decrease in just 4 5 days?. Anyways yes it's value will biunce back Soon.

I don't see Ethereum ever overtaking Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a strong and very powerful Cryptocurrency that is achieving great success and milestone in the Cryptocurrency market. Ethereum will always be a rival to Bitcoin but it can never be able to catch up to Bitcoin talkless of overtaking it.

I don't think so, that's just my personal opinion and belief. Nothing can take the place of Bitcoin, it's good that Ethereum is rising even though Bitcoin's price was dropping but I don't think that's enough to replace it at the top.

I think this is not something that will happen easily ,because Bitcoin has gotten to a point where the number of investors it has is growing on daily basis ,and as thus ethereum may not be able to catch up to Bitcoin ,not to talk about surpassing it. Ethereum have enough resistance before it gets to $30,000 price value

Bitcoin has a lower coin supply and is more liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than Bitcoin does.Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtakeBitcoin.

Nowadays everyone wants to make a good profit by working on the internet,So nowadays everyone wants to spend their money to get a good job and profit,The bitcoin has been steadily declining since last week.So many people use Ethereum currency,People are using Ethereum currency more than bitcoin.People are making a lot of money from it.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
I don't think Ethereum can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currencies and I don't think Ethereum can ever replace it because its price is too high and whatever it is. Makes investments and earns more money and profit Ethereum is also a good token and has a lot of benefits but it can't compete with bitcoin

If we are to be sincere , we should really wonder if ethereum can match up with bitcoin I few years to come with the level of investors coming in, but the truth is although I see ethereum price really skyrocketing in few years to come but I sincerely don't think they can catch up wit bitcoin although they will do very well too

I don't think Ethereum can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currencies and I don't think Ethereum can ever replace it because its price is too high and whatever it is. Makes investments and earns more money and profit Ethereum is also a good token and has a lot of benefits but it can't compete with bitcoin
I think so it cannot replace the bitcoin as the price of 1 Bitcoin ( BTC) is 35000$ but still can it touch at least 5000$ in future or more as it seems that both litecoin and etherium have a great future?

Yes we can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. I do not think that could ever happen. currently, Ethereum is just a fraction because Bit coin has gone too far for etherum
Post automatically merged:

Yes we can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. I do not think that could ever happen. currently, Ethereum is just a fraction because Bit coin has gone too far for etherum

If you are considering any crypto currency that will takeover from bitcoin, Etherium is not in anyway close to bitcoin. So I don't see any coin taking over from bitcoin. Bitcoin will always lead while other follows.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
I think this is impossible because the value of bitcoin is too much high bitcoins and eth cannot be compare, It is very difficult to eth replace with bitcoin because the place of bitcoin is very high because bitcoin is the importance of a king in cryptocurrency.

I don't think this can be happen because bitcoin has its own value and one has its own approach and ETH has its own different value, so I don't see it can replace each other in the future. It's both excellent in its place.

I'm beginning to feel most of you don't understand the name bitcoin is forge for itself in the crypto-currency market and basically in the world economy. It's like no stove you think bitcoin will just die off one day while it will take its place that is impossible if there is any cryptocurrency and that the government is going to allow, it's Bitcoin

Both are different in nature so can't replace each other. Ethereum is the most preferred platform for minting new tokens and defi tokens. It's scalable and flexible and has a high demand. Bitcoin on the other hand is the father of all cryptos and the first of its kind. It's also the yardstick for every crypto.

I don't think it can replace bitcoin any time sooner, because i do not any reason for them to rush and invest all of their money in Ethereum instead of Bitcoin where they can make millions of dollars easily

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back