What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

yes brother, same are my plans , God knows what happens to them in some years or months. This mystery can even make someone rich by doing Investment now. Which wallet are you now using to store your cryptocurrencies for long term?
Am using luno, I've been told it's the best in my region and it's one of the few that accept our currency and so far i have no regrets. I only wish i could just be investment without any urgent need to withdraw

Am using luno, I've been told it's the best in my region and it's one of the few that accept our currency and so far i have no regrets. I only wish i could just be investment without any urgent need to withdraw
That good. What about trust wallet? or have you ever heard of coinswitch app And one last question is blockchain official account website safe ,if we keep money in it for 2 -3 years?

Ethereum is a crypto-currency that had the potential of gaining value in the future,i try to invest in it as much as possible because that is the next future cryptocurrency, ethereum is a great cryptocurrency to invest on,if few years time you will alot of money by investing in it.i don't think investing in ethereum is the wrong choice

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?
The ethereum cryptocurrency coin can not take over bitcoin. No cryptocurrency can take the place of Bitcoin. Even though we've seen are still seeing those that are higher in value to Bitcoin. Every coin drawas it's analysis to the Bitcoin .

The ethereum cryptocurrency coin can not take over bitcoin. No cryptocurrency can take the place of Bitcoin. Even though we've seen are still seeing those that are higher in value to Bitcoin. Every coin drawas it's analysis to the Bitcoin .
Sorry but i contradict this, we all have also seen yearn finance coin reaching more than bitcoin, highest of yearn . finance is also 40000$ and it was also like etherium only once, what are your views on this ?

Not anytime soon, ethereum currently is at $1,357.39 and btc is at $31,973.30 as i type, with all these, it may not compete with btc in anyway, i cannot even guarantee the future because both are experiencing a high trade volume and eth is yet to match that of btc yet. We can still be hopeful as well. let's see.

Seriously, nobody can predict anything right now. No one can tell if it's going to overtake Bitcoin. But from my point of view, I don't think it will happen. Etherum is going to keep running after Bitcoin and of course it's price will keep increasing but I don't feel It will overtake Bitcoin.

That good. What about trust wallet? or have you ever heard of coinswitch app And one last question is blockchain official account website safe ,if we keep money in it for 2 -3 years?

Am also okay with trust wallet though i prefer luno and i have no idea about coinswitch haven't used it before.
In as much as am not familiar with block chain, with the little I've read and heard about it i won't invest long term but try getting more info from someone more experience

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
Ether is simply a product of Ethereum. Ethereum is actually a huge computing network which enables anybody to build a decentralized application. A business, if it decided that it needed a blockchain developed solution, could employ a programmer to build that on the Ethereum platform.

Ethereum is a good coin to invest in for those that do not have the capability or the funds that are needed to invest in a substantial amount of bitocin to be able to see a profit, hwoever I do not think that this will in any way change its position in the crytpocurrency market. Whilst the price has grown and will continue to grow, I believe that Bitcoin also wil grow in this reagrd and in this way there will always be a gap between the two prices. Also, Bitcoin is considered to be the face of cryptocurrency as it was the first of its kind, and therefore people and companies that invest into cryptocurrency will naturally turn to Bitcoin first.

No doubt ethereum value became double during the last few weeks. But I think it will not take the place of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most widely understood cryptocurrency. When you talk about crypto the first thing that comes to mind is bitcoin.

I have really seen just once where ethereum made a strong rally up without a prior rally up by Bitcoin. For etheteum to replace Bitcoin will be very possible but also very hard. I see Bitcoin as a legacy coin which will always be up there for other coins.

I am not against it performing excellently just like bitcoins. I am not in support of having many customers like bitcoins. But I will always be against it taking over bitcoins. Bitcoins is the pioneer of coins and it is always difficult for coins like bitcoin to be forgotten so easily. So ethereum can never take place of bitcoins

I do not think ethereum can take the placebo of bitcoin. I am not saying this because bitcoin came first, but because of Bitcoin’s performance over the years. Bitcoin has proven to be a very strong cryptocurrency that all other coins cannot come close to. It will take extra work for any other crypto currency to take bitcoins place, because bitcoin to a large extent determines the movement of other cryptocurrencies

Ether and bitcoin are similar in many ways: each is a digital currency traded via online exchanges and stored in various types of cryptocurrency wallets. Both of these tokens are decentralized, meaning that they are not issued or regulated by a central bank or other authority. Both make use of the distributed ledger technology known as blockchain. However, there are also many crucial distinctions between the two most popular cryptocurrencies by market cap.

I have really seen just once where ethereum made a strong rally up without a prior rally up by Bitcoin. For etheteum to replace Bitcoin will be very possible but also very hard. I see Bitcoin as a legacy coin which will always be up there for other coins.
Yeah , Bitcoin will definitely be the priority for every trader and for etherium to be loke bitcoin will take a lot of time as i see now. But still, i recommend to start stocking up some Etherium.

We can not say anything about anyone crypto currencies, because how Ethereum increased in value and BTC decreased in this week this is incredible. So these currencies are most unpredictable and variable in values. Especially BTC no one was expecting this at all concerning BTC price.
But now it's early to say, may BTC will bounce back.

Though etherum is a rival to Bitcoin, and etherum is is also one of the best selling coin out today, I'm not seeing it over taking Bitcoin soon. Maybe it might in the next century though

I don't see any other cryptocurrency overtaking bitcoin not now and not in any foreseeable future. Bitcoin is the most valuable and most popular cryptocurrency, and will remain as such for a very long time. Ethereum is the second most popular and most valuable cryptocurrency and lots of people are earnestly rooting for it keep appreciating so we can have an alternative to bitcoin.

I think it actually looks impossible for such thing to happen and i think ethereum would not even take or pass the rate of bitcoin , because when the price of ethereum is increasing, bitcoin is also increasing too and it would really Look impossible for such to happen based on my experience with crypto currency i think , but just invest in the two

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back