What's new

Do you think Etherium (ETH) will take place of Bitcoin (BTC)?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
Two weeks ago, it's price was at 500$ but now it's more than 1000$
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
So, Will ETH take place of BTC?

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin

We can not say anything about anyone crypto currencies, because how Ethereum increased in value and BTC decreased in this week this is incredible. So these currencies are most unpredictable and variable in values. Especially BTC no one was expecting this at all concerning BTC price.
But now it's early to say, may BTC will bounce back.

We can't ignore Importance of Bitcoin in the field of cryptocurrencies. But there is another cryptocurrency, which is really profitable after bitcoin. That is "Ethereum".
This Cryptocurrency is good for those investors who don't have enough budget to invest in bitcoin. So that can invest in Ethereum and can get good profit in future.
It is true that etherium is also following in the steps of Bitcoin, but trust me it cannot replace it. Bitcoin will always be the too leading crypto currency. Etherium will do fine on it's own too, and it will be a great alternative for anyone that cannot afford Bitcoin, but it will not be in the same level with Bitcoin.

By being the market leader it should exceed the value of Bitcoin. The chances of that happening is very slim and unlikely if you ask me. Bitcoin is the market leader and the first and it dictates movement of other coins.

Bitcoin has the advantage of being a market leader and I see that being maintained for the foreseeable future. Bitcoin would have to mess up big time for another coin to take it place. I don't see that happening because the Market Cap on BTC is too huge for something like that to happen.

is true that etherium is also following in the steps of Bitcoin, but trust me it cannot replace it. Bitcoin will always be the too leading crypto currency. Etherium will do fine on it's own too, and it will be a great alternative for anyone that cannot afford Bitcoin, but it will not be in the same level with Bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

is true that etherium is also following in the steps of Bitcoin, but trust me it cannot replace it. Bitcoin will always be the too leading crypto currency. Etherium will do fine on it's own too, and it will be a great alternative for anyone that cannot afford Bitcoin, but it will not be in the same level with Bitcoin.

It seems to be so, but Ethereum will just come as a second place. Bitcoin has settled as the first and most accepted cryptocurrency.

Just like Diamond has not overtaken gold, despite how rarer and costlier it is, that's the same for these two coins.

In my opinion, I think ETH will dominate in the future in the crypto world. Now, this coin is dominating its world and it is currently included in the transaction or any platform needed payment. So it will eventually it will reach higher into the market.

Etherium is going to do better but it is not going to over take Bitcoin so easily.
The rise of this coins is going to make them compete favourably.
This increase from 500$ to 1000$ is a proof that they are in the right direction.

Both of them have different protocols and philosophies. I think ETH can't take place BTC. Ethereum can be a gateway for Bitcoin but it does not mean it can take over Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneered of cryptocurrency. Decentralization is the technology of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin I think is the most decentralized currency other than any other.

I do not think so and I can not say Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has gone far in terms of cryptocorrency. Though, the way of increasing of Ethereum and the way of decreasing of Bitcoin can make person about that Ethereum will take place. Therefore, crypto currency is unpredictable.
Post automatically merged:

I do not think so and I can not say Ethereum will take place of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has gone far in terms of cryptocorrency. Though, the way of increasing of Ethereum and the way of decreasing of Bitcoin can make person about that Ethereum will take place. Therefore, crypto currency is unpredictable.

Ethereum cannot take place of bitcoin, all I know is that ethereum is also gonna be a very strong Crypto Currency as it stands it is King of altcoins but can't match up the market capitalization of bitcoin.

Ether and bitcoin are similar in many ways but near future. I believe ETH and BTC will be competitive each other in digital currency.

It is very difficult to make predictions about cryptocurrency. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is a currency that is constantly growing, but Bitcoin is the king of all these currencies. Nowadays, the price of Bitcoin is falling.But it could go up, so it's not certain if Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.However, it can be said that if Ethereum is to cross Bitcoin, it will take a long time.

I do not think that could ever happen. currently, Ethereum is just a fraction, a very small fraction of a bitcoin. Besides, no one can tell what the price of bitcoin will say next weeks. The fact that bitcoin and many other Cryptocurrency are falling now doesn't mean eth will take the place of BTC.

No I don't think it can take the place of BTC, as a matter of fact, they are different projects that are unique, never think that people will abandon BTC for Eth, people will always go for premium and that's what BTC is.

It is also a good thing that both of them are doing well according to their strength as this is how trade and profit can be enhanced.

Among ETH and BTC, I would state it's anyone's down. The better a Network is doing at the time, the quicker will the estimation of the network/Cryptocurrencies increment.

Most clients couldn't care less about the fundamental innovation, they care about its utility.

No matter how Etherum rises it will never come close to bitcoin talk more of becoming more valuable than bitcoin, they are both special and unique in their own ways, bitcoin has gone really far to the extend that when someone is talking about cryptocurrency the first thing that comes to our mind is bitcoin. Bit coin has gone too far for etherum to be compared to it they are not mates.

It is even likely to take over bitcoins and rank the same with Bitcoins if it continues to rise in price. This is how Bitcoin got started and Poeple did not take notice until the price gone through the roof top. With this upward price movement of Etherium, I have include it in some of the coins I want to invest into this year with the hope of making good returns.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back