What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

In my country, the rate of unemployment is really high, and a lot of young people have taken to make money online and trust me, it has brought a lot of relief not just to the unemployed but also to their families and the rate of unemployment has been turned drastically.

How can crypto currency curb unemplpyment. Crypto is not an employment opportunity, you need investment to earn profits whether as a miner or investor.

I can confidently tell you that cryptocurrency has helped in so many ways to curb unemployment. In my country, alot of young people are into cryptotrading.
Yes I believe the investments in cryptocurrency can actually call the increase of unemployment because many people are now making cryptocurrency their occupation and this has help to reduce unemployment in most country.

The problem is that so many youths are not willing to do their own research to make money via crypto, they want to just gamble their way to riches and things don't work this way.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Of course the use of crypto currency as really help most youth so far,all because there is no much job in our country and most youth have gone into trading on any of the crypto currency and they earn at the end as well.

Of course the use of crypto currency as really help most youth so far,all because there is no much job in our country and most youth have gone into trading on any of the crypto currency and they earn at the end as well.
That's just that, since the unemployment rate is high. Youths have slim alternative to make ends meet, with crypto they got the chance to make money by investing and learning how it works.

Yes in a way, crypto currency has helped increase the standard of living in most places today.it has also help in reducing the stress and pressure of being unemployed. But looking at it from another angle, i would advice once you start making it from crypto, start an offline business

Yes in a way, crypto currency has helped increase the standard of living in most places today.it has also help in reducing the stress and pressure of being unemployed. But looking at it from another angle, i would advice once you start making it from crypto, start an offline business
This is a good advice. Relying solely on crypto currencies is not good at all. No matter the way you earn online, you need to have an offline business too.

I know the number of individuals who get by through contributing on various types of crypto speculations. Like, exchanging, putting away, and loaning their coins to bring in cash throughout some timeframe. Since Cryptocurrency appeared it has given a few group any desire for being moguls in the event that it continues rising.

Do you imagine that Cryptocurrency have part of the way 3D shape the significant degree of joblessness in our current world??

If people had money, they would easily start a business and become self employed. In order to invest in cryptos you need a lot of money, I don't think that is possible

Yes of course, cryptocurrency investments can curb unemployment. I know people who started to invest in smart contracts after loosing their jobs due to pandemic. They made a lot of money from smart contracts which is a crypto investment and today they are doing very well.
I agreed with your point though I lost a lot of money to smart contract last year and I won't advice anybody to invest in smart contract again. Cryptocurrency can help curb or reduce the rate of unemployment to the bearers minimum as many young graduate now trade in cryptocurrency.

I agreed with your point though I lost a lot of money to smart contract last year and I won't advice anybody to invest in smart contract again. Cryptocurrency can help curb or reduce the rate of unemployment to the bearers minimum as many young graduate now trade in cryptocurrency.
Yes I believe that cryptocurrency investment can finally cub unemployment in the country but however it has been banned presently now in Nigeria and has no effect anymore.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
If you mean employment to be a situation whereby you engage yourself in any activities that fetch you money, I will say yes, at least it helps to keep a lot of people off the street looking for employment where there's none

If you mean employment to be a situation whereby you engage yourself in any activities that fetch you money, I will say yes, at least it helps to keep a lot of people off the street looking for employment where there's none
Yes, that's what i mean. With crypto investment we don't have to roam about in the streets. Just grab our smart device, and create a wallet account and start investing even without much experience.

In my country, the rate of unemployment is really high, and a lot of young people have taken to make money online and trust me, it has brought a lot of relief not just to the unemployed but also to their families and the rate of unemployment has been turned drastically.
Do you really believe that trading in crypto can be a livelihood? Maybe that can be if the trading would give you a regular profit such that can cover your daily budget. But we all know that trading is a gamble that you can win and you can lose. Your profit yesterday can be your loss today. How can that situation alleviate unemployment?

I am not sure about curbing unemployment but I think if you have money, you can create really good income opportunities by investing in crypto currency.

Partially it has curbed unemployment, since you invest, you're having the right mindset to earn money and when you're earning money you aren't jobless cos you're investing and you're earning too.

To some extent cryptocurrency has helped reduced the rate of unemployment in the country especially among the youths as there are many online platforms that pays through cryptocurrencies which makes earning easy for people.

Investment in crypto currency is a side business,it is not something you should rely on as a full-time job because it may take many years for you to ripe the full profit of cryptocurrency investment, you really need a serious online work.

I think it can to a large extent. Alot of unemployed youths are involved in cryptocurrency one way or the other and this has kept them busy and distracted from having evil thoughts sue to frustrations. They also get to earn something to keep body and aoul together.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back