What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

In order to earn from investment, you need money. If you are unemployed, how do you suppose to invest? In order to earn regular profits from crypto currency, you need a large investments. That's not possible for unemployed individuals.,

with the potential so far sen in the market trading on the platform of cryptocurency,it has been a save heaven for a lot of persons,and this will actually continue if the trading would be the way some funny sets of persons will not expliot the loopholes in the platform.

Cryptocurrency has really helped in the reduction of unemployment among youths in my country as many people now engage in trading of cryptocurrency to make a living.

In order to earn from investment, you need money. If you are unemployed, how do you suppose to invest? In order to earn regular profits from crypto currency, you need a large investments. That's not possible for unemployed individuals.,
This thread is another proof of the imagination of crypto coin lovers. They think that crypto coin is manna from heaven that will solve the world's economic problem from the unemployment to trading. It makes me wonder why there are so many who firmly believe that crypto currency is a form of money.

This thread is another proof of the imagination of crypto coin lovers. They think that crypto coin is manna from heaven that will solve the world's economic problem from the unemployment to trading. It makes me wonder why there are so many who firmly believe that crypto currency is a form of money.
Well, cryptocurrency is money. While central banks prints banknotes, cryptocurrency is mined by people. We we believe in democracy we need to believe that people can create their own money. Cryptocurrency is the people's power to create wealth.

I think the trading of cryptocurrency is what you are reffering to here, because someone who is unemployed cannot find money to invest in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.
Yes. Crypto currency is a way to end poverty. That is if the person is patient enough to leave the coin till when the price will go up. Patience is one thing most people don't have and that is why they loss there money

The percentage of the unemployment figure that those into cryptocurrency investment will muster will actually be insignificant compared to the actual statistical figures of these unemployment chat

Of course crypto currency does because i can remembered when the Nigeria government ban crypto currency many people started saying youths will lose their way of making money.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Cryptocurrency has given employments to so many youths in Africa. We have youths who trade in cryptocurrency and earn huge profit just by trading daily. A typical example is on the application called binance, which has over 19millon youths trading on it daily as a full time job. So Yes! Cryptocurrency can curb poverty and is already doing so by giving jobs to lots of youths out there

Unemployment is solved by creating employment. Even if crypto coin is an industry but even if there are many transactions there is no job created. Investment is far different from employment. There are actually related but not similar at all.

Yes it can, I am currently living quite well from it, my daily, weekly, monthly needs I can boldly say are met, plus I don't get paid once a month anymore (9-5 job)

Cryptocurrency has given employments to so many youths in Africa. We have youths who trade in cryptocurrency and earn huge profit just by trading daily. A typical example is on the application called binance, which has over 19millon youths trading on it daily as a full time job. So Yes! Cryptocurrency can curb poverty and is already doing so by giving jobs to lots of youths out there
You're right, Binance is a source of inspiration cos it has eased the burden of unemployment somehow through its ways of earning rewards via investment. Kudos to changpeng Zhao and Hus team for building Binance.

Of course crypto currency has reduced the rate of employment more especially in developing countries because it's hard to find some youth that are not involved.

Of course crypto currency has reduced the rate of employment more especially in developing countries because it's hard to find some youth that are not involved.
What do you expect them to do , since the Government are not interested in building and creating opportunities for them. They are forced to join cryptocurrency .

What happened to underdeveloped countries whose citizens are getting in touch with Cryptocurrency. Hasn't it curbed unemployment?

The main problem is that so many youths are not willing to learn cryptocurrencies investment and this makes it Impossible for them to earn as they should.

Without understudying about the market, the coins in the market. Their is no way success can come in. We need to live with crypto in order to earn from crypto.

Well actually it's a wise things but considering what you said, an unemployed person will even barely have enough money to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back