What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Yeah truly and front speaking it is because I have seen so far many unemployment people, had make it as means of living it really keep them busy day by day activities and proud of it they're no longer too dependent!

I think so, if anything I'm sure that everybody knows someone who made money from crypto investment, I made some profits as well, I can't even imagine people who do it full time.

Investing in crypto currency has help a lot of youth out their to tackle unemployment because youth now deals with various types of crypto currency by buying , selling , investing and holding coin

Cryptocurrency trading has truly engaged so many people and as a result, it has reduced unemployment to some extent.

A lot of people are now moving into cryptocurrency trading in my country and especially the youth and they are making a good fortune from their trades.

Of course, cryptocurrency has opened up a new world of wealth - same way the internet did in the late 90s. In my country now, almost everyone is into crypto trading or investment and it has given a lot of them a source of income that can still allow them live well.

Not really the investment but trading itself because there are a lot of people who are trading cryptocurrency to make money, in this case it has provided employment for such individual.. a person who is just investing can be going to work since that will not take his time.

I believe cryptocurrency trading and investment is capable of reducing the rate of unemployment in developing countries. Unemployment rate is high among the youth. They are not going to think of job if they are making good income from cryptocurrency investment and trading.

I am not sure about curbing unemployment, but I think it will give an income opportunity to people who have money to invest. But the earning is not reliable because crypto market is volatile.

Investing in crypto currency has help a lot of youth out their to tackle unemployment because youth now deals with various types of crypto currency by buying , selling , investing and holding coin
Yeah, I really did notice that. A greater percentage of people who are into cryptocurrency trading and investment are actually the youth and many are actually earning from it.

I would say yes because I have seen a few people who have taken up crypto trading as their primary occupation and they keep coming up with new strategies to ensure profits, also, they seem to be doing well.
The involvement of any person into cryptocurency and he decide to learn the market trend and dynamics can actually make it real big i his returns on investment,because his understnding of the market will be of gain to him.

I don't think cryptocurrency can totally curb unemployment. Here is my reason; most persons who invest in cryptocurrency are mostly people who are employed or have a source of income already. So these people move some of their money into crypto investment.

Now those people who are unemployed or do not have the source of income to invest in cryptocurrency, how does it curb unemployment for them?

Crypto investment makes those who already have the money and knowledge even richer.

Yes, since I've observed a few people who have made crypto trading their full-time job and who are always devising new tactics to secure profits. They also appear to be doing well.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, cryptocurrency investments can help to reduce unemployment. After losing their jobs due to a pandemic, I know folks who started investing in smart contracts. They made a lot of money with smart contracts, which are a type of cryptocurrency investment, and they're doing well now.

Of course, crypto investment can help reduce unemployment rate. The unemployed can learn how to invest in crypto currency by either doing it as part time or full time business to earn a living from it. Just sitting idle cannot fetch you money, so it has really contributed. Thanks for sharing.

The truth of the matter is that every investment opportunity that brings in a significant return will curb unemployment and joblessness. The crypto sector seems to be doing that perfectly.

I am not sure about curbing unemployment, but I think it will give an income opportunity to people who have money to invest. But the earning is not reliable because crypto market is volatile.
I get you point and I can't help but say you are right. Do you think it can at least reduce the rate of does seeking for jobs? Know of some persons who where once jobless have given up looking for jobs and are focused on crypto.

I think that cryptocurrencies can play a vital and an important role when it comes to defeating unemployment because cryptocurrencies could bring in foreign exchange in your country and when you have more foreign exchange, your economy improves a lot.

Cryptocurrencies we're not even in existence in the last 20 years and as such they are coming means there will definitely be need for people to operate it. It has provided jobs for a lot of people and it is going to provide in the next future

What of the crypto currency market goes down and does not go up for many months. Will you be still able to make money? Well, no. It is not a reliable source of income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back