What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

You're right, not all jobless individuals engage in Cryptocurrency investment. Some still doubt in its benefits. That's why poverty can never be eradicated totally on the earth, cos of doubt.

The answer is simply yes, a lot of people have now gone into crypto trading. Crypto has drastically reduced the rate of unemployment especially in developing countries like Nigeria.

To some great extent cryptocurrencies could help reduce or curb the rate of employments especially in youth. Crytocurrencies helps in facilitating in payment of most businesses people engaged in either online or offline. Investing in crytocurrencies could help curb unemployments by providing a means of livelihood for those who invest in it.

It is ideal that it will help curb unemployment rate in the world, only if the youths and other citizens feeling reluctant about the coin will come to realize its benefits.

I think crypto trading and investment have help reduce the number of unemployed youth in my country. The government couldn't provide job opportunity for the masses. So the only way some youths survives is by crypto trading. Some unemployed youths are now millionaires because of crypto currencies trading and crypto investment

Laughs, you're right dear. Unemployment have really made people to look to it in the other way round. As a means of generating funds while sitting at home, to run some instinctive calculations about the future of the coins.
You get it, crypto currency investment has been curbing unemployment among the youth lately, government decided not to give youth a chance to work , I have been investing in crypto and I am living fine.

You get it, crypto currency investment has been curbing unemployment among the youth lately, government decided not to give youth a chance to work , I have been investing in crypto and I am living fine.
Yes, indirectly it is curbing the unemployment rate in the lives of youth who are making good use of there time around the coins.

Yes, in my country the rate of unemployment was so high that some youths resorted to illegal ways of making money. The Advent of crypto currencies have given lots of them something to rely on instead of crime.

I think crypto trading have help the world to reduce the rate of unemployment and hardship in the world. Many people even youths now trade Bitcoin and make so much money from it . Some are now millionaires because of it. So I think it help to reduce unemployment on the world

Well it's possible, but to trade and invest crypto one has to be financially buoyant, an unemployed person with capital could try crypto but not all unemployed persons might be able to afford that

Yes, in my country the rate of unemployment was so high that some youths resorted to illegal ways of making money. The Advent of crypto currencies have given lots of them something to rely on instead of crime.
You're right. If the rate of unemployment is 85%, now it is 65%. Cryptocurrency investment have engaged 20% to be up and doing with their life than involving in crime.

Yes, and it has partially done that already. During this era of covid19, lots of people where left helpless but crypto renewed their hope for life with chances of earning profit at home investing smartly.

This is very possible because I can see it curbing the rate of unemployment already. Since many youths can devote all their earning to online betting and sticking to it to make their living, I think cryptocurrency can do much more.

Yes i think it can because the more the people are invested into it the more the opportunity to make profit and the more profit in their pockets the more money in the economy in general

Yes I believe that crypto trading can curb the high rate of unemployment but people should show interest in learning it first because without learning they can't succeed.

This is very possible because I can see it curbing the rate of unemployment already. Since many youths can devote all their earning to online betting and sticking to it to make their living, I think cryptocurrency can do much more.
Crypto currency trading also gives youths hope to know that their money is guaranteed as you don't get to lose until you sell at every dip.

Yes, partially it has helped me a lot to make some extra cash. Without crypto i wouldn't have been working online, cos its the only way i take payment.

I know it can and will help curb the rate of unemployment. The establishment of all the various cryptocurrencies exchange platforms we have around us don't exist in itself alone, they are manned by employees whom without the establishment of these exchanges wouldn't have been employed

This is what many government should focus on and and see cryptocurrency from this aspect rather than going about to bring it down. There quite a number of millionaires that have been raised through cryptocurrency and many of the them have become employers of labour.

I can confidently tell you that cryptocurrency has helped in so many ways to curb unemployment. In my country, alot of young people are into cryptotrading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back