What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

I think that the main reason we are seeing this significant rise in crypto investment is mainly due to high rate of unemployment as the unemployed see the crypto world as an opportunity to keep body and soul together.
Laughs, you're right dear. Unemployment have really made people to look to it in the other way round. As a means of generating funds while sitting at home, to run some instinctive calculations about the future of the coins.

Crypto investment is a legal investment that any body can do. In the absent of no work one can get engage in crypto and earn a living from it. Engaging in crypto will definitely reduce the rate of unemployment in the country.

Laughs, you're right dear. Unemployment have really made people to look to it in the other way round. As a means of generating funds while sitting at home, to run some instinctive calculations about the future of the coins.
I'm telling you, I think I even saw on binance that users can now trade with any crypto market you choose, so you just choose a trade, buy and sell at a profit, why wouldn't someone who has nothing to do consider this?

I would say yes because I have seen a few people who have taken up crypto trading as their primary occupation and they keep coming up with new strategies to ensure profits, also, they seem to be doing well.
You are quite current. I have some friends that do nothing but trading all forms of crypto currencies. It is their primary occupation. They were initially pushed into trading as a succor for unemployment. Now, they are doing well in it. They take is very seriously as their first and only job.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Yes , I believe crypto currency investment can partially curb unemployment in the world right now because people make money through the use of investing in crypto currency and most people makes a living and earn more money through it, and its a source of income for some people.

You are quite current. I have some friends that do nothing but trading all forms of crypto currencies. It is their primary occupation. They were initially pushed into trading as a succor for unemployment. Now, they are doing well in it. They take is very seriously as their first and only job.
....and they are doing very well. Some people have become millionaires from cryptos which they wouldn't have dreamt possible working a 9 to 5 job. Their gains are enough to even make them employers of labour.

I'm telling you, I think I even saw on binance that users can now trade with any crypto market you choose, so you just choose a trade, buy and sell at a profit, why wouldn't someone who has nothing to do consider this?
Trading is way bigger than you think. It isn't just buying and selling to make profit. You nerd to buy at a particular timeframe or sell at a particular time frame. If such time exceeds, and your order didn't go as planned you'll lose out. But if it goes as planned, you'll gain.

Trading is way bigger than you think. It isn't just buying and selling to make profit. You nerd to buy at a particular timeframe or sell at a particular time frame. If such time exceeds, and your order didn't go as planned you'll lose out. But if it goes as planned, you'll gain.
I am aware of all the risks associated with trading I also know of trading platform and their complexity which is why I haven't gone or invested into any of the platforms, I just observe and try to see what I can learn from.

At first , I never believed that this is possible , but with the rate of profit I make from cryptocurrency investment , I can comfortable say , YES to this question . There are several opportunity with cryptocurrency investment.

Yes I believe cryptocurrency has particularly cube the rate of unemployment. Right now many people prefer to invest in cryptocurrency that getting a job for them self

It can partially curb unemployment ,but i don't think it can fully curb the rate of unemployment because now a lot of people are not willing to trade crypto desoite knowing about it

Yes, I believe crypto currencies can lead to permanently curb unemployment rate in any country. If the people have the funds and gadgets needed, plus the knowledge then they are in money.

Interesting topic and the opinions given by members. There are different ways to earn with crypto, you can work doing the transactions as a cashier and also when you know where and how much to invest, for this reason if I think it minimizes the unemployment rate.

The cryptocurrency world is expanding as days go by and this is quite a huge one for cryptocurrency lovers as there are now more ways to earn money online .

Yas because Economists believe that very high rates of inflation, also known as hyperinflation, are harmful and are caused by an excessive growth

Partially yes. Because it opens up a new frontier for investors to get more employees handling and managing their portfolios as well as running their investment for them

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
I think, yes. It has helped a lot of youths to discover another job in the stead of runing after awhile collar jobs where there is none. Cryptocurrency is the best thing to do now

I think, yes. It has helped a lot of youths to discover another job in the stead of runing after awhile collar jobs where there is none. Cryptocurrency is the best thing to do now
Cryptocurrency is the talk in town in my country. Where many innocent and hard working youths, citizens are venturing into, to make some cash and earn a living investing through it.

[/QUOTE
Well, I can say yes to a certain extent but I don't strongly believe this because not every jobless youths can do crytocurrency investments and that's why I said i still agree a bit because those who can still do it can find something doing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back