What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Cryptocurrency doesn't have fixed amount to deposit. Unemployed person makes some money, with small amount invested during bearish run, their is plenty chances of success when the coins improves.

There is potentially a lot of money that can be made through cryptocurrency trading and I such a lot of people can use it to get themselves out of poverty.

Yes I think seriously that cryptocurrency investment has helped curb unemployment in a lot of ways that we can think of. Look at these exchanges springing up here and there everyday, they are giving employments to qualified individuals aren't they?

Yeah it would help reduce unemployment opportunity which is increasing lately ,so cryptocurrency have its own very major benefits attached as well

There is potentially a lot of money that can be made through cryptocurrency trading and I such a lot of people can use it to get themselves out of poverty.
Yes, lots of persons on the digital ecosystem have driven out of poverty via Cryptocurrency involvement. Those who saved BTC for long when it was nothing gained such status.

Yes,crypto can curb unemployment to the barest minimum. It has really made young people self employed in my country. You can see many people buying and selling crypto, earning from tokens and even airdrops.

Sure it can. But bear in mind, when you're unemployed, it's a bit heard to invest and earn crypto. I feel it can help a lot with lowering the unemployment rate, but there's no garauntee it will do that. I hope it can help somewhat though.

I know that crypto can curb unemployment, a few guys I know who left the non forth coming job hustle to start crypto and forex trading and are doing well.

I believe that the cryptocurrency itself has h lord in no small measure in cubing unemployment seeing that it has been in the forefront of giving employments to people asore of these exchanges continue to open shop for business

Of course crypto currency has cut the rate of unemployment in our country looking at the rate at which youth are investing and trading crypto currency.

Cryptocurrency doesn't have fixed amount to deposit. Unemployed person makes some money, with small amount invested during bearish run, their is plenty chances of success when the coins improves.
Do you really think that investing in crypto coin can be an alternative to a job? You may be crazy with that idea. You even said that an unemployed person can invest a small amount. How much is that small amount and how much will it earn? That is impossible to live on crypto.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
Of course, it has helped a lot of traders. There are many millionaires now in my country because of cryptocurrency. They are into trading, storing and lending of cryptocurrencies also. That is why I also joined the world of cryptocurrency to be like one of the millionaire or billionaire of cryptocurrency someday.

Cryptocurrency can actually reduce the numbers of unemployment graduates in the country as many graduates has taken to trading of cryptocurrency to survive and takes care of their basic needs.

Of course, it has helped a lot of traders. There are many millionaires now in my country because of cryptocurrency. They are into trading, storing and lending of cryptocurrencies also. That is why I also joined the world of cryptocurrency to be like one of the millionaire or billionaire of cryptocurrency someday.
You're right, it has made lots of persons who took part earlier on millionaires. Taking part now and save for long time can make you joining the elite in the future to have gained from Cryptocurrency.

Well, like you said, Crypto can only curb unemployment partially to the enlightened and educated citizenry. So what about those who are uneducated and lack the skills of technology? Crypto is not the way forward in curbing unemployment because some people and settings don't even have gadgets and network connectivity to enable trading and it is a high investment risk too.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.
To some extent it can go a long wat to cussion the effect of money issues for those that are unemployed,as this would serve as a means of livelyhood for them,if the neccessary knowledge can be aquired.

Yes I think it can and has actually curb to some extent unemployment level. All of the cryptocurrency exchange platforms you're seeing aren't run by robots but human being. So these people have someway gotten employed because of the establishment of these cryptocurrency exchange platforms

At least the operation of cryptocurrency had helped to reduce the rate of unemployment most especially among the third world countries of the world it makes the unemployed youth to get themselves involved into the cryptocurrency which enables them to generate some amount of income to them.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
I believe that cryptocurrency can to some extent curb the high unemployment rate in many countries.
It is very risky for the poor to invest as such might not be able to deal with possible losses incurred.
At the same time, are there any investments without risks?

I believe that cryptocurrency can to some extent curb the high unemployment rate in many countries.
It is very risky for the poor to invest as such might not be able to deal with possible losses incurred.
At the same time, are there any investments without risks?
Their is no investment that doesn't come with it's own risk. Crypto is risky, even real estate is kinda risky too. In order to earn we must embrace the risk okay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back