What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

In fact, right now Bitycoin has a lot of influence over the internet payment systems and online investments. I do not think that Bitcoin will "control" the world. i think it will become one of the most invested digital asset in the future. In fact, right now it is one of the biggest digital investment asset.

Bitcoin has a very good influence in the capital market and also the finance but I do not think it has the power to control the world. For something to control the world it must be stable and reliable in which bitcoin is volatile.

Personally I believe that to a very good extent that bitcoin is going to be very important in the world but that doesn't mean that it's going to make the world to revolve around it.

I don't think bitcoin will control the world economy. Bitcoin is not yet legal in many countries, even where it is legal, just one decision from the government can hault all bitcoin transaction
One of the things that most persons do not understand about the issue of cryptocurency is tht most government do not really like the idea of decentrlise transaction,as it will make them to loss control and to regulate the financial market.

One of the things that most persons do not understand about the issue of cryptocurency is tht most government do not really like the idea of decentrlise transaction,as it will make them to loss control and to regulate the financial market.

The government does not like it because they cannot control it. They cannot tax people and they cannot prevent people from misusing cryptocurrencies. This is why they prefer banning it.

There is a possibility that bitcoin will be widely accepted in the nearest future but before then its volatility needs to be regulated. So many people are still afraid of investing in it because of the high volatility.

The government does not like it because they cannot control it. They cannot tax people and they cannot prevent people from misusing cryptocurrencies. This is why they prefer banning it.
Tha is one of the fears of the government,and also the existence of the free access to cryptocurency through the financial institution would make the whole reserve in the banking sector to be empty,and that the government do not want.

For me I don't really think that Bitcoin will actually control the world but actually people will really make good money from the investment, the crypto currency is rising everyday by day and many people are making money from it.

Bitcoin might not reach the heights in which it is supposed to reach because of the corruption that is in government but I think that it is definitely going to play a major role in world finance one day.

Bitcoin has been trying to control the world but though it has been the best and the first crypto currency to be created , but because crypto currency is not generally accepted .

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
I would not be surprised to see this come to pass to be fair. Although the volatility of crypto in general puts BTC firmly in the category of a risky option, BTC has made long strides since 2014 and it’s takeover in a financial sense is imminent

There might come a time where the big share holders of cryptk currencies especially bitcoin would have a lot of influence and power. Some already do now but i don't think bitcoin would control the world.

In my honest opinion, I don't think this would be possible. No one would want to hand over that much power to those "whales" controlling the crypto sphere currently, it'll spell danger no matter how you choose to look at it.

Nothing really controls the world, if you meant by having a major share in the cryptonspace for a long time, yes BTC possesses the abilities to do well in the future especially when the number of bitcoins reduce greatly in circulation.
It is true that the Bitcoin has a great potential and it is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest.
Trading bitcoin will give you a huge profit if you are very vast in technical and fundamental analysis

The rate of bitcoin controlling the world, I think it depends on the approval of the various states government because most of them are still against the used of bitcoin in there economy.

The rate of bitcoin controlling the world, I think it depends on the approval of the various states government because most of them are still against the used of bitcoin in there economy.
Indeed I agree with you, if other governments refuse it's use it would not control the world and currently there are alot of countries that illegalize it's use a medium of exchange.

the ones who have the most BTC will just have more digital resources and that might or might not give them an advantage over the others, none the less I don t think BTC give you power, the power is within not outside.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
Definetly it will change the worlds financial orders because of many factors like it is decentralized, easy transactions, solving real world problems and ... I am bullish on it's long term.

Bitcoin has been the number one cryptocurency coin and has being gaining lots of advantage because of it pupularity and wide range of usage,it is still the number one and has little rival.

Not really don't get my wrong bitcoin is a great cryprocureny and everybody knows what bitcoin is however I don't think it will control the world or maybe in the fature

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back