What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

Bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency right now because alot of business and government are making use of it and their usage of it continues to make it gain a good stronghold. But for it to control the world that's impossible. As times goes on world governmental bodies will try to regulate and try to control how much it's going to affect the world. It will be a good thing if the whole world adapt to cryto currencies.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
Crypto is banned and not allowed in every country by law. Who knows what will happen next. But for me, it will keep giving benefits to people, but it can never take control of the world currency. Because people are afraid of Fraud in it, and avoiding to invest in crypto currency.

As someone said that everything can be possible so yes it's right it can be happen if it goes on high level .
Bitcoin is the top of the list but now a days the price of Bitcoin is low due to some Nation wide problem but I am sure after few months it's gonna top of the list but it's value will be for limited time after that it will vanished and will come to his own value.

I wouldn't say it would totally control the world but it will have some big effects, considering that our world is becoming digitalized. But then bitcoin isn't completely introduced to everyone, a lot of people are still in the dark about it.

I don't think bitcoin will control the world economy. Bitcoin is not yet legal in many countries, even where it is legal, just one decision from the government can hault all bitcoin transaction

Bitcoin controlling the world is a bit of an overstretching of the relevance of Bitcoin, if you say Bitcoin can become the major source of online payment in the future, on that I agree but saying that Bitcoin can controll the world is a mirage. Bitcoin cannot control the world but it can be the best online digital currency in the world.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
The Canadian Prime Minister has suggested that the euro or Chinese yuan is one of the few currencies that could overtake the supremacy of the US dollar. He also provided, however, that, due to the transient value and control of both currencies, they will function sustainably as a long-term alternative. Instead of replacing the dollar with a fiat currency, the former prime minister stated the gold, bitcoin and other properties.
As you can see Bitcoin starting to control the world by replacing U.S. dollars.

I don't think that it wil lcontrol the world, because for te bitcoin to have that much weight, value and influence in the global economy it would need to be accepted by the global economy. Whilst I think that this will definitely happen with time the truth is that with global adoption of this currency there is also going to likely be a lot of regulations that accompany it as well and this will in turn result in those that have a lot of BTC being bound by these regulations or restrictions, thus limiting their power and influence perhaps.

Bitcoin can't control the world.Most government would not like to have a decentralise currency to be their main source of trade and business exchange.But big investors can have some influence in the prices and how the value will swing.

I don't quite understand what you mean by control the world. However I don't think bitcoin is that influential enough to change market trends and the like.

If eventually bitcoin controls the world in terms of financial and not power then there will be a lot of intimidating but poverty will reduce drastically.

Bitcoin can't control the world.Most government would not like to have a decentralise currency to be their main source of trade and business exchange.But big investors can have some influence in the prices and how the value will swing.
You're right. Government bodies can't watch decentralized tokens to take over fiat currencies. They know it will devalue their currency and make the world to have shared currency that puts everyone equal when it comes to money transactions.

Bitcoin's cannot control the world as you said and if it does it will be supported by all other cryptocurrency, what we should be should be expecting from cryptocurrency is for cryptocurrency to be accepted as mode of transaction for goods and services.

Well I don't know about it controlling the world or anything but in the future there is no doubt Bitcoin and crypto as a whole would be Integrated Ito the society already and okay a big part too on economy among others

BTC isn't created to replace Fiat currencies. Even if you wake Nakamoto satoshi the controversial creator of BTC, ask him about this. He'll surely tell you that, crypto is created to ease transaction burden, fasten transactions online in a decentralized way.

In a real sense I dont think the bitcoin can control this real world because it is quite impossible and can not be 8n the real sense even with the great influence it has on daily basis it can not because their are alot of people who may choose not to operate in that manner in dealings with their business operations.

If a crypto can control the economy then you can guess that the whales will be our masters soon. It is like what China is doing to the world economy. Their market is so big that they seem to dictate the prices. When that happens with crypto the economy may sink. But my take on the control is an impossibility.

I don't really understand what you mean by bitcoin being able to control the world because it's actually that can actually be used for business purposes and transaction which I don't see how it can control the world.

Nowadays this currency is on the rise but nothing can be said about how long this currency will remain on the rise. Yesterday this currency crossed the level of 33000 33. But it should not be forgotten that its decline Will Therefore, one should invest in it with a lot of thought.
I do not think that bitcoin will actually control the world and Times of being the only cryptocurrency that everyone will be using at the expense of other Fiat currency because most government are creating their own digital currency.

I don't really understand what you mean by bitcoin being able to control the world because it's actually that can actually be used for business purposes and transaction which I don't see how it can control the world.
Maybe he meant if crypto can replace the fiat money , but thats not possible because of the volatile nature of bitcoin and other crypto , fiat money is vital , its unlikely everyone transacts with bitcoin for normal expenditures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back