What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

Yes, bitcoin valuations are at rock bottom, but these recent developments demonstrate the strong future potential of the currency. And venture capitalists, pouring in large amounts of capital into the currency, are in it to reap great returns from long-term potential

No any cryptocurrency can't control the world,s economy.I don't think it will be able to control the world and those who have a good amount of btc are millionaires, that's all, they have no other power. For now, governments ban the use of crypto, I don't think the law will change too soon and the cryptocurencies can deal now more.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
I don't think so that bitcoin can hold the economy of world. But for investor it is good to get huge amount as a benefit by investing on Bitcoin.
First of all it should be legalised in all over the world. There are many countries which are not accepting Bitcoin and there are some strict laws against it.
If the world accept it as a currency in then it should be good to say that as have you asked.

No, what kind of question is this. Ofcourse Bitcoin is predicted to ay a major part in our future transactions but i doubt it will top fiat and dominate na world market just like that, with the huge transaction fees i don't think it will work that much, it's more of an investment than a Currency to be honest.

I don't think it will, especially that it's still banned in lot of countries ( same goes to the whole cryptocoins as well ), there are people that don't even know about its existence since they don't use internet that much oe just didn't dig enough to know about it

Control the world? Definitely not, it certainly has a great influence, and I think this is going to last for many years. I also believe that it will not last forever. Countries that are against cryptocurrencies may be allowed at some point, but not in all countries. What limits the total control of bitcoin.

I can not say yes or no, because there is nothing that not possible. But as we know that Bitcoin is taking higher every day and more popular but the only challenge to it to be controlling world is government because is accept crypto.

In as much bitcoin can control the crypto market for a longer period of time, it can't control the world. Not all countries will support the using of crypto as means of exchange. Even the United States won't allow crypto taken over the duty of dollar.

It's not gonna be possible because cryptocurrencies are not a something that everyone are depending on and moreover rich cryptocurrencies holder might make a lot of gain from it but be wealthy and well known might not be possible as what you can get with bitcoin is still limited due to governmental influences

Bitcoins cannot control the world because they are not God but they are the giants of cryptocurrency and there will be a time when one satoshi of bitcoins will be as scarce as and also very expensive that's why is good to invest in bitcoins now because it price will rise higher day by day that may make it impossible for people to invest later in the future, that my own point of view.

It may not control the world anytime soon but will become widely used in some organizations or Countries. It has experienced huge investment by investors, some websites make use of btc for online payments and commodities trading , the more this activities become wider, the more the SEC will want to integrate btc as a regular in the society.

I think Bitcoin will affect the world's economy in some ways. Think of the amount of money Bitcoin holders will control if Bitcoin gets past 100k USD multiplied by the total number in circulation. It's an enormous amount of money and will give the holders some power. The world is gradually integrating it and not rejecting it.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
The bitcoin will definitely control the world with the pace at which it's growing today. The cryptocurrency is getting more attention everyday and everywhere. People don't think of any hard currency again, we are planing to have bitcoin. Even, some countries are now accepting it as a means of payment for any transactions made in the countries. If it has not rule, its gainwmore popularity to rule everyday. I don't doubt the fact that bitcoin will rule the world soon.

Bitcoin will not control the world but it will also help in terms of businesses. Bitcoin is never steady sometime it will rise and sometime it will fall. Bitcoin to me can said to be one Time universal currency exchange for business development.

Let's just watch and see how the system goes. Bitcoin can control the world if the high price of the coin keeps soaring higher. Then expert more investors, wealthy investors coning and investing to make profit through it. With the information I got yesterday from one expert predictor, he said the price of the asset will rise to $500k by 2030. If it reaches that high level, don't you think, that it will be a well-known coin generally accepted globally??

I think the time is coming when the whole world has only one currency that is Bitcoin .In 2 to 4 years all the country will make Bitcoin as their currency

Looking at it from a different point of view, bitcoin sure can control the investment world. The rate at which big guns now invest in bitcoin and the percentage of profit being garnered by the day makes that statement nearly true.

Bitcoin will have its value in the world, it will have its ups and downs, but will always be at the rise in the end. It can't control the world, but will have a great impact. Bitcoin is definitely going to be like gold, a good store of value, and not necessarily a currency. Other of its Fork coins will be currencies.

I don't think bitcoin will control the world. But the biggest investors will surely have more money because the return on investment they would have will be massive to say the least.
Other cryptocurrency are rising too so I don't think bitcoin will control the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back