What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

I really do not think it could control the world but the big holders will surely have money in their favour.

I dont think it can since its not the currency everyone is depending on so it cant control the whole world

I dont think it can since its not the currency everyone is depending on so it cant control the whole world
i think everything is possible a few years ago most of peoples didn't heard even about bitcoin now it's so popular

That's true but today almost everyone who is internet inclined is aware that bitcoin exists and i has value, if most financial institutions are investing in it , we could say it has future.

This may be possible but that's in future , as for now bitcoin need to get worldwide acceptance

Everything is possible but for me, I don't think so because governments always try to prevent their citizens to avoid using Crypto.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
This question has different answers, first of all BTC cannot control the world, nobody controls anything, the ones who have the most BTC will just have more digital resources and that might or might not give them an advantage over the others, none the less I don t think BTC give you power, the power is within not outside.

I don't think he will be able to control the world and those who have a good amount of btc are millionaires, that's all, they have no other power. For now, governments ban the use of crypto, I don't think the law will change too soon.

Everything is possible but for me, I don't think so because governments always try to prevent their citizens to avoid using Crypto.
This has reduced as some of them have seen the benefits with cryptocurrency and are looking for ways to structure it's usage .

Bitcoin is on a mission to control the financial market and be the future assets , it is gradually achieving that because a lot of companies now involved in bitcoin related activities.

No, Bitcoin will not control the world because the world is controlled mostly by governments and governments don't really like bitcoin.

No, Bitcoin will not control the world because the world is controlled mostly by governments and governments don't really like bitcoin.
True but once they can have control over it , then they will definitely like Bitcoin .

True but once they can have control over it , then they will definitely like Bitcoin .
The thing is they can't have control over bitcoin regardless of what they are going to do. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency mensing it cannot be controlled by absolutely anyone not even the governments.

The thing is they can't have control over bitcoin regardless of what they are going to do. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency mensing it cannot be controlled by absolutely anyone not even the governments.
This I know , the type of control I mean is on the cryptocurrency users and the companies ,that have to follow the country rules and regulations

Even though crypto may get more popular and popular in the coming future,, l don't think bitcoin can still control the world. Investors will be making some amounts from it although but I believe those investors will only have much power in the crypto community but not the world.

In some major part of the world like the first tier countries, it will be easier for Bitcoin to rule their economy ahead of Fiat currency due to their level of literacy and government support. But in some underdeveloped countries, it will be hard to introduce Bitcoin or any other crypto currency coin in their economy.

Nothing really controls the world, if you meant by having a major share in the cryptonspace for a long time, yes BTC possesses the abilities to do well in the future especially when the number of bitcoins reduce greatly in circulation.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
Although we cannot predict about cryptocurrency but by looking at fluctuating rate of Bitcoin, we can expect that it will cross $50,000 in this year and hope so in coming 3 to 4 years it will dominate the whole world.

Nowadays this currency is on the rise but nothing can be said about how long this currency will remain on the rise. Yesterday this currency crossed the level of 33000 33. But it should not be forgotten that its decline Will Therefore, one should invest in it with a lot of thought.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back