What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

I don't think Bitcoin will control the world, first should be regularized and adopted by the majority of the country around the world. Then we will check if really will be strong like now, because I think Bitcoin is profitable because of the volatility and because of the non tax to pay. After the regularization will be controlled and anybody who use it will pay a high amount of tax.

I quite I agree that Bitcoin has gained popularity but it will not control the world.

The big holders of Bitcoin will surely have some level of influence or power that's the reality.

Asla böyle bir şeyin mümkün olduğunu görmedim. Çünkü Bitcoin (BTC) dünyayı yöneten güçlü ülkeler tarafından desteklenmedikçe bu gerçekleşmeyecek. Belki de Bitcoin yerine, yakın gelecekte dünyayı kontrol etmek için başka bir kripto para birimi üretilebilir.
Post automatically merged:

I never see such a thing possible. Because this will not happen unless Bitcoin (BTC) is backed by the powerful countries that rule the world. Perhaps instead of Bitcoin, another cryptocurrency could be produced to control the world in the near future.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power

If you have a deep look at how the world is going recently, it's crystal clear that we are moving towards the apex of technological advancement.

So, yes I'm very certain that Bitcoin and other kinds of cryptocurrencies will come to dominate the world and financial market.

Bitcoin can't control the world for several reasons one of them is the fact that it is limited in supply so at a point only those who invested in it earlier and those who are rich will be the ones in possession of it. It is just an asset that will make people money.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
I think it will in the nearest future.. globally people have embraced the use of cryptocurrency,and bitcoins being in the driving seat of it all,speaks volumes of what the future holds .little wonder we now have an a atm machine that supports

I don't think Crypto or those who have it in excess will control the world now or in the future because of its restrictions in major countries like India, China etc.
It's not widely accepted.

Any cryptocurrency is at risk of being made illegal by any government. ... This is also true if one uses Bitcoin or any othercryptocurrency to exchange for fiat currency.Bitcoin is not immune from State or Federal laws regulating the flow of money, and agentscan track bitcoin transfers over the blockchain.

There is no chance of bitcoin controlling the world. There are other coins in the cryptocurrency market too and the government would very much like to keep fiat currency relevant even in the next hundred years.

Bitcoin may not be able to control the world, because at this time there are a lot of fanatics who are anti-Bitcoin expanding their influence through social media, and there are still many countries who oppose Bitcoin,

I think the time is coming when the whole world has only one currency that is Bitcoin .In 2 to 4 years all the country will make Bitcoin as their currency
I will be happy when it eventually happens.
I am looking forward to see when this digital currency will become a universal currency for exchange of goods and services.
The whole world one day will turn to Bitcoin and make it their currency.

I don't really get what you mean by control the world,do you mean economically speaking or what?.. to be factual I do not think BTC can control the world as the currency itself is quite flunctuating..and every economy demands a stable economy to flourish.

Very soon due to the high growth of the crytocurenccy I believe Bitcoin will control the world. Bitcoin has been increasing over year and it's values keep appreciating everyday in the crytocurenccy market making it the number crytocurenccy in the world, recently the value of Bitcoin has risen to forty thousand dollars due to predictions it will so reach fifty dollars.

Very soon due to the high growth of the crytocurenccy I believe Bitcoin will control the world. Bitcoin has been increasing over year and it's values keep appreciating everyday in the crytocurenccy market making it the number crytocurenccy in the world, recently the value of Bitcoin has risen to forty thousand dollars due to predictions it will so reach fifty dollars.
It may control the world if the price is not excessively high and if it becomes more accepted by different merchants such that government of different countries may not have option than to accept it.

I did not known about the bitcoin control the world but bitcoin currency increase and mostly people use this currency and investing them and earning more and more so I don't think about the really control the world

I think the bitcoin cant control the power because bitcoin value is the people giving value to the bitcoin. Btw i invest to the bitcoin to earn money not to have power

Yeah I think it can control the world as before few year I was also don't know about currencies like bitcoin , crypto currency and some others as well but now it is viral and popular in the whole world and everyone is taking benefits from this Bitcoin and at the end only those people will take advantage who trade and invested here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back