What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will control the world

I don't believe he will be able to rule the globe, and the only power those who possess a significant quantity of bitcoin have is that of millionaires.
Governments now prohibit the usage of cryptocurrency, and I don't believe that will change very soon.

Although we cannot predict cryptocurrency, based on the fluctuating rate of Bitcoin, we can expect it to cross $50,000 this year and hope that it will dominate the entire world in the next 3 to 4 years.

Lolz, bitcoin's does not have such power , it is just a mere cryptocurrency with a lot of investors inside. The world can decide to ban it if they consider it to be a threat in whatever ways.

Bitcoin cannot rule the world due to a number of factors, one of which is its limited quantity. As a result, only early investors and wealthy people will be able to obtain it in the future. It is merely a resource that will bring in cash for people.

I don't think Bitcoin will replace the traditional finance system and I also do not think Bitcoin will die out any time soon, what I believe is traditional finance system and bitcoin will continue to exist side by side.

I don't think Bitcoin will replace the traditional finance system and I also do not think Bitcoin will die out any time soon, what I believe is traditional finance system and bitcoin will continue to exist side by side.
A lot of organisation and government bodies are rising against bitcoins by creating rules that makes bitcoins adoption to be impossible.
United States and few others is the only country standing their ground and allowing free use of cryptocurrency in the their country and if they consider creating rules against cryptocurrency it will lead to a massive collapse of the crypto space.

A lot of organisation and government bodies are rising against bitcoins by creating rules that makes bitcoins adoption to be impossible.
United States and few others is the only country standing their ground and allowing free use of cryptocurrency in the their country and if they consider creating rules against cryptocurrency it will lead to a massive collapse of the crypto space.
Rules or no rules, people will continue to use Bitcoin, as long as people have access to the internet, they will have access to bitcoin. Therefore, the governments should come to friendly terms with bitcoin as soon as possible.

Rules or no rules, people will continue to use Bitcoin, as long as people have access to the internet, they will have access to bitcoin. Therefore, the governments should come to friendly terms with bitcoin as soon as possible.
As long as people have access to the internet they will continue to use bitcoin but if the government of your country declare it as an illegal asset you will be arrested whenever you have done anything in connection with cryptocurrency as a whole.

As long as people have access to the internet they will continue to use bitcoin but if the government of your country declare it as an illegal asset you will be arrested whenever you have done anything in connection with cryptocurrency as a whole.
That is the issue. However, this can also be bypassed easily because we have something called VPN that will allow us to access sites that are blocked by our government and hide our online activities.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
Absolutely the one who has wealth can do everything, can change his life style and spend his life according to himself. Bitcoin has the highest value among all cryptocurrencies so far. Those who have bitcoins can spend their lifestyle as per their wish and they can do everything.

That is the issue. However, this can also be bypassed easily because we have something called VPN that will allow us to access sites that are blocked by our government and hide our online activities.
Yes but VPN does not give you the privacy you need because even the site will still know that you are trying to trick them best on the reason you are assessing it.
I do not like using VPN and I cannot remember the last time I use it.

And That does not stop the government from arresting you if they have to do it because a lot of internet fraudster are always using VPN to hide their privacy but at the end they will still be caught if found guilty.

And That does not stop the government from arresting you if they have to do it because a lot of internet fraudster are always using VPN to hide their privacy but at the end they will still be caught if found guilty.
If government checks my phone and laptop, it can easily track my activities and can book to law, but this cannot happen because there is something called privacy and the government cannot invade that. THis is the basic principle of human rights.

If government checks my phone and laptop, it can easily track my activities and can book to law, but this cannot happen because there is something called privacy and the government cannot invade that. THis is the basic principle of human rights.
It may not be about confronting you physically and requesting to check your phone, they might be monitoring the activities you are doing on the internet and there are such organisations as the efcc over here.

I live in a democracy, therefore, there is something called the privacy of an individual. If I was in North Korea or China, I could be easily booked by the law. However, I perfectly understand the risk because I have see a lot of people going to jail for doing crypto transaction in the country.

Do you think Bitcoin can control the world and the big BTC holders will have have a big influence and power
The Bitcoin network is administered by a decentralized computer system that must all agree on the status of the Bitcoin network. Because all of the network's computer systems must reach an agreement in order for anything to change, it is unfeasible for any one entity or group to command the Bitcoin network. As a result, while Bitcoin has a significant impact on the world, it is improbable to ultimately be able to govern it.

I don't think that will ever happen. We will always have our Fiat currencies and even that is not controlling the world so I don't see any opportunity of Bitcoin gaining control over the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back