What's new

Do you save or spend your online earnings?

It depends on what I needed money for at that particular time will determine whether to spend it or save it. If there is no urgent need for money or there is no immediate bills to pay I will save the money for future use.

I spend and also save my online earnings when the occasion demands. There are certain amount of my online savings in keep intact certainly

My online earnings go to an ATM account which is my emergency fund. That is also where I get money to buy unexpected gifts and other unexpected expenses. That is why I am choosy with sites because I don't really need my earnings for my daily needs. It is just like a motivating factor in doing postings in forums although I admit that I feel glad whenever I would withdraw.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, when you have money earned from either online or offline, you will definitely have expenses at one point or another and you will definitely spend.

I spend my online earnings on different things like data subscriptions, transportation (movement around my city) and for other financial needs and it has been very helpful.

I do both. That is, I spend an also save form my online earnings. There are some urgent needs that may just arise, I use part of my online earnings to setle such demands.

I do both. That is, I spend an also save form my online earnings. There are some urgent needs that may just arise, I use part of my online earnings to setle such demands.
I really agreed with your submission. The determinants of what you will do with your online earnings depends on your urgent needs for money, if I do not need money urgently I will save the money but if there is an urgent need for it I will surely spend the money on it.

Money earn from online platform are usuall split into two, one part of it for saving and the other part is reinvested back to generate more profit. Putting money in investment is good but also come with some level of risk that so I save some for my immediate need.

Part from working online, I have an offline paying job so I just use the online money to save for the future instead and that has been working pretty well for me.

Most folks want to save lots of money so we will build wealth and plan for the longer term. we've goals we would like to succeed in, and those goals could only be achieved through savings. So I prefer to save my online earnings.

It is always a good idea to save more and more money. Since I am not earning a good amount of money, I would still prefer saving so that I could invest more when the right time comes. I really wish I could make more money so that I could naturally save more. Unfortunately, many people do not save money and they get into problem in later life.

I don't earn much to save something tangible from it. The only earnings i make online comes from your Bizdustry sir. And it goes straight to my LTC Wallet at binance. I don't withdraw much, I've saved more than $50 worth of LTC from my earnings made in Bizdustry.

I have set up a two methods for saving my online earning. First I try to withdraw my earning to my crypto wallets. And once withdrawn I keep them floating in my account. It's like investment in cryptos. Whereas when I withdraw through fiat currency in wallets like Skrill or paypal, I usually redeposit them to earn more profit.

I either reinvest my profits to further grow my websites and future online earning potential or invest in the stock market. I'm not much of a spender beyond the essentials.
Ooh.. does that mean you don't have any responsibility you cater for, like family or even yourself as a person.. no matter how you don't buy things at least you going to eat.. how will you do those things without saving.?

Seriously I have not been able to account for my online earnings these past few months, but am making plans to start accounting for it.

My online earnings is relatively low but I have a plan to save it in my crypto wallet and make it grow but unforseen circumstances make me withdraw from time to time.

At present I am dividing my online earnings into two. the first one go straight into savings while the second one goes straight into the expenditure.

I usually do both from my online earnings. I save some part then spend the other part on buying things like data for my phone, things to eat and things to wear.

I think it is very important to know what is right for you. There are some people who are going to spend the entire money on themselves. While others will save everything for future use.

I try to save best I can. When I do spend its on necessities like food, rent, gas, bills, sometimes I spend a little extra when I'm gaming because its so addictive.

Before i don't used to save my only earning but now things have changed and i have start to save it so that i can account for the time i do spend doing things online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back