What's new

Do You Receive Traffic on Your AI Generated Content?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Utilizing AI to generate and rewrite web content is becoming very popular. AI can expedite the content creation process. You can also create high-quality content through AI. AI generated content will have useful and interesting information and it will also be well written. However, the main question is can you get traffic on your AI generated content? Have you published AI content on your site, do you get traffic?

Tried out AI for web content, and yeah, it's a time-saver for sure. Quality? Pretty impressive! But the big Q: Does it bring in the clicks?

Tried out AI for web content, and yeah, it's a time-saver for sure. Quality? Pretty impressive! But the big Q: Does it bring in the clicks?
Well, you can get clicks on social media if you have shared your content there, however, I am mainly concerned about organic traffic. Will your AI generated content rank on search engine, will it receive traffic form search engines? When I check online there are mixed opinions.

This is the issue with AI generated contents. It doesn't bring the needed clicks that makes your forum what it should look like and for that reason, I do not support any forum owner going through that path.

This is the issue with AI generated contents. It doesn't bring the needed clicks that makes your forum what it should look like and for that reason, I do not support any forum owner going through that path.
Except if you rely on social media to have traffic and this is the exception on the earning method like bringing traffic from posting packages as a simple example to compensate AI generated content and earn money.

I think a lot of traffic is coming from and for AI generated content, but I have a feeling the novelty of it will wear off at some point, and we won't see as much traffic to AI generated content for long. I have a feeling it's going to die down some.

AI content is massively popular right now, but I do think it will get to a point where AI isn't gaining as much popularity, and in turn the traffic will die down some.

I think a lot of traffic is coming from and for AI generated content, but I have a feeling the novelty of it will wear off at some point, and we won't see as much traffic to AI generated content for long. I have a feeling it's going to die down some.
This is just the summary to it for sure. AI lack human emotionally tone contents and this is what keeps a user or visitors.

What if you do some editing on your AI generated content before publishing it to make it appear like human written? Will it be better than copy pasting the entire AI generated content? I am asking this question because I am trying to experiment with AI content on my sites?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back