What's new

Do you quit immediately from Investing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, It may be that I quite to invest the money. there can be tow reasons for me. one is that if I find a highly risk to loss my money in the investment and secondly it may be that I have not so much amount for investment.

Loses are part of business. You win some, you lose some. That is the way it is. But you should not let your loses stop you from making future investment.
The important thing is that you learn from your past mistakes and move forward not dwell on your failures.

It is quite normal for a new business to experience loss as it's just being started, it hasn't found it's feet yet.
So if I face loss in my new business, I am not happy but i don't get very disappointed because somehow it's expected for a first time business.

I don't quit from investing and will never quit, we continue to learn from the business world everyday. And again when u start a business newly don't expect gain or profit immediately, is going to take time before you start making profit.

Investing isn't meant for people that are impatient, you should wait for the percentage that you receive to bring back your profit, and then whatever comes after that is your profit, if you can't wait, don't invest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back