Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In every business there are time of gains and looses. Though it is prefered that from the beginning one should start with profit making before experiencing any losses but it case your first experience in a business is faced with loses. Do you quit the business or investments immediately?.

In every business there are time of gains and looses. Though it is prefered that from the beginning one should start with profit making before experiencing any losses but it case your first experience in a business is faced with loses. Do you quit the business or investments immediately?.
Hello, in my experience I really started to see the profits after 1 year, the issue of running a business requires investment expenses, payments to distributors, taxes and it is quite difficult to update everything, but the time comes when you start to see the results, do not abandon or consider the company bankrupt, try to maintain it until the end, every beginning is complicated.

Sometimes you win,sometimes you loose... But even when we loose,we gain experience.. Quitters never win! Winners never quit!

Sometimes you win,sometimes you loose... But even when we loose,we gain experience.. Quitters never win! Winners never quit!
I love this your quote, it is better before we start any business we get prepared for both loses or gains but prepare more for gains since that is the utmost target.

quiters who don t take risks never really win anything, not even the experience of the results on the way.

For example I invested in xrp when it was $0.2 now it is close to a dollar and this morning it rose up to a dollar and fell. If i was in a haste could have have withdrawn it at that time it felt cos alot of people were saying It will continue to fall but I didn't listen.
What I am trying to say is that patients is the key to good investment

Sometimes when things turn bad u'll think about leaving all that shit behind u but when u earn u feel like u are in the right place . To me no i never consider giving up although i've been through many troubles but i survived
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes when things turn bad u'll think about leaving all that shit behind u but when u earn u feel like u are in the right place . To me no i never consider giving up although i've been through many troubles but i survived

in any business losing its inevitable but our main target is to profit more as to cover every possible loss in other to remain in business

Business is 50/50 you either gain or loss. I don’t ever quit. Never!

I like your mentality. that's what everyone should think! :) when you start a business, you have to put the evil in front of you, because it will not be pink all your life. you will also have losses.

we dare to invest that means we are brave and willing if one day we experience very significant losses and even lose everything for me, it is a good investment, a trusted investment and a clear calculation of the results from this year to the next

I won’t stop even if I’m in a loss, because I think that investment is not forever profitable and I principle even a successful person must have experienced failure.

am not the type that easily gives up or in to sometime like that and if i lose my money based on my first investment i will try investing again

As dirt me , I don't quite a business simply because of challenges. I only face the challenge , see how to overcome it the world is never a bed of roses

That's the best, challenge are products of testimonies they also help you to grow stronger provided the business is very much lucrative it is not advisable to quit.

A unique instance where I would consider quitting immediately is when I realize the scheme I invested in is a scam. Things like hyips and ponzi schemes. I don't take any further explanation or give my self any false hope. I quit immediately.

Investing into a particular businesses is like a war... When things are getting a little rough...you'll retreat... Study your weak point and launch your attack again.... Till perhaps you'll sound the final retreat...you don't just stop investing there are steps.

In every business there are gains and also lost. That shouldn't make you to stop investing, in a business not everytime you will expect profit sometimes business move well sometimes you may lost, so that shouldn't make you to your business.

No I dont quit after investing in a particular business except ofcourse the business is on a really bad side with no hope of recovering, at that point i would try to salvage whatever i can and quit the business. But most time if the business is worth it and just facing a rough time that will pass with time you will probably be thinking about leaving and abandoning the business behind jus remember that business is a lose or gain thing. You dont lose entirely, you also learn form your loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back