What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

Split my cash and keep some in Cryptocurrencies wallet of bitcoin and ethereum while I hold the other with me. For the cash in my cryptocurrency wallet I basically use it to study the market and know if its rising of which I can sell and make some more profit. I would not invest in any other cryptocurrency that I don't know.
Post automatically merged:

Split my cash and keep some in Cryptocurrencies wallet of bitcoin and ethereum while I hold the other with me. For the cash in my cryptocurrency wallet I basically use it to study the market and know if its rising of which I can sell and make some more profit. I would not invest in any other cryptocurrency that I don't know.

I prefer crypto when trading because it is very convenient way to do transaction. Also when I purchase online I will use cryptocurrency. This way to reduce encashing through bank. I prefer cash if I purchase into the local market.

This also depends on some circumstances because there are some circumstances that I may not need cash right now and In this situation I may decided to be paid in cryptocurrency but if I need the cash now for urgent uses I'll go for the cash obviously.

I prefer cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
In the time of Cryptocurrency pump, everyone prefers to hold some, meaning to have Cryptocurrency whereas when the same currencies dump, people wish they never hold any. As for me I prefer both but I love to have Cryptocurrency only when I'm not in need of cash so that I'll be able to be patient enough to make it pump and I make profit on it.

if I'm working in some online sites I always like to be paid in cryptocurrency because that's the only form of payment that really favours me and I can easily convert it to my local currency and start using, to me payment in cryptocurrency is the best form of payment

Lately, the global interest in bitcoins has grown. So, it becomes extremely important to understand the base of this and all other forms of virtual currencies. Bitcoin, and its alternatives are all based on cryptographic algorithms which are encrypted. This makes the currency decentralized giving ownership to the user.These can be purchased through an online exchange or a Bitcoin ATM. Landmark feature of a bitcoin is that it can curb the chances of fraud and identity thefts, and hence is considered a safe mode of holding money.Bitcoins allow buying of goods and services online, as well as transferring money.

Now a time crypto currency increased day by day mostly person investment in this cryptocurrency trading marketing and I think cash currency is not eligible in the future but some countries not want to our country currency going down so cryptocurrency mostly people investment in this time .

If am to choose any of this one I'll go for payments in cash because it is simple and and you will not looks for who to sell your cryptocurrency to so as to receive the cash physically, I just prefer cash mode of payment because a simple and direct without the need to convert to local currency.

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
I prefer to have both because it's good to have both cryptocurrencies and cash as well. Cryptocurrency is a good form of investment for both long term and short term goals. While having cash will help get involved in other businesses that will help you grow too.

I prefer to have crypto currency than to have cash at the moment because if I have crypto currency it will keep increasing in my wallet rather than cash that the value will be depreciating with the current condition of the world economy. So for me crypto is the best

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.
I will go for crypto currency it help your money increase in value

I prefer crypto currency anytime any day, we are now in an advance society, its alot easier to carry crypto currencies than cash

I prefer to have crypto currency than to have cash at the moment because if I have crypto currency it will keep increasing in my wallet rather than cash that the value will be depreciating with the current condition of the world economy. So for me crypto is the best
Some people are even too messy to have cash in hand because they get to spend it on just about anything they see which comes their way. There is a friend of mine who spent more than 40k on irreverent stuffs in a day just because she had cash in hand.

That's not fair i want both of them, but i will choose the cash. Then use it to invest on Cryptocurrency of my choosing. That way both of them will grow and i will have both of them. If you want your money to grow investing on Cryptocurrency is a really good idea.

Split my cash and keep some in Cryptocurrencies wallet of bitcoin and ethereum while I hold the other with me. For the cash in my cryptocurrency wallet I basically use it to study the market and know if its rising of which I can sell and make some more profit

Split my cash and keep some in Cryptocurrencies wallet of bitcoin and ethereum while I hold the other with me. For the cash in my cryptocurrency wallet I basically use it to study the market and know if its rising of which I can sell and make some more profit

Concerning the preference of having cryptocurrency or cash. Well, it is not bad to have both options. The way you do your spending will determine which you will prefer better, if you are a person that buys things from time to time, then is not wise to keep money in cryptocurrencies rather have it in cash so as to save you time and delay when you are about transacting

I prefer having my cash at my disposal that holding it in crypto currency because of the volatility. The crypto currency value is not stable and it is not like bank where you keep your money. You can get to your wallet today and see that yourself money has been reduced due to declining crypto. There is nothing you will do about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back