What's new

Do you prefer having Crypto currency or cash?

One factor that should be considered is the fiat currency in question. For countries like Nigeria that are below developing countries and our fiat is almost with no value. It is surely better to hold bitcoin but for advanced countries anyone could actually suffice.

It can really be beneficial to you if only there are dealer outlet around you that accepts crypto currency as form of payment aside that i hardly see it being beneficial to you as means of transaction for the time being

I prefer a cash in pocket not crypto in online wallets. Crypto currency is just the place for investment, though it has a lot of value but in front of cash it has not too much worth. We can not buy goods in market by crypto currency. So it looks cash is more important.

If the money you have is meant for day to day expenses then Crypto currency is not for you but if you have money and you wish to invest online I will advise you to consider Investing in Crypto currencies because it is profitable if you know your way.

That's not fair i want both of them, but i will choose the cash. Then use it to invest on Cryptocurrency of my choosing. That way both of them will grow and i will have both of them. If you want your money to grow investing on Cryptocurrency is a really good idea.
Seriously, it's not a fair choice to make between those two as they are all good to have them all. The good thing about them is that you can have one and still use it to get the other one. You can sell your cryptocurrency for cash and use your cash to buy cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies are exchanged from person to person on the web without a middleman, like a bank or government. It’s like the wild, wild west of the digital world. There’s no marshal to uphold the law.Here’s what I mean: Have you ever hired a kid in your neighborhood to mow your lawn or watch your dog while you were out of town? Chances are, you paid them in cash. You didn’t need to go to the bank to make a formal transaction.

I prefer having cryptocurrency to cash because cryptos currently are having high market value if I have cash there's no way it would appreciate except if I invest in it but if I save up my cryptos in my wallets for a while it will accumulate once the value increases leading to increase in profit.

I will definitely chose cash, because cash is much important than crypto currency. Indeed crypto currency has too much potential but just online so at offline stage we have to select Cash. Because we can nit exchange in market to sell or buy goods for sure. My vote for cash

Seriously, it's not a fair choice to make between those two as they are all good to have them all. The good thing about them is that you can have one and still use it to get the other one. You can sell your cryptocurrency for cash and use your cash to buy cryptocurrency.
Yeah both of them is good to have, and you can use any of them to get the other one. I don't even need to choose any of the two will do 👌. But there's some events that you just need cash the most like when you're buying for food or emergency situations and needs cash ASAP.

I think I'll prefer both actually because the value of a crypto currency might reduce and if I bought crypto with all !y money, I would be broke when that happens. So I'll prefer having both, that way I can control my losses if there will be any

I prefer cryptocurrency form of payments all the time and in any day because that's the most suitable one for me,payment of Dollars or any other Fiat currency may not be suitable for me at this point I prefer cryptocurrency for now because I save them

For me I like both of them for each different purposes, obviously i would want to choose cryptocurrency over the usual cash money we use because of its volatility and the prospect of it been worth more within a short time but ironically it's also the same reason why the normal cash is more used and would be preferred.

"The real reason why people want an alternative currency is to participate in vile activities"
"What we really should do," he said, "is to demand the same transparency in financial transactions with bitcoins that we have with banks." If this were to be done, he believes, the bitcoin market "would simply collapse."

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

I would prefer cash because unlike cash, which is completely anonymous, transactions made through cryptocurrencies, in the case of bitcoins, can be done without knowing the identities of the participants initially on the blockchain. Can detect However, it is worth noting that some cryptocurrencies are less private than others

I think i would prefer making use of crypto currency because of its flexibility and its also very fastabd if i see any site using it as a payment method ,i would still make use of it as payment method just to support the crypto world and make more site begin to support it

Today is a modern world, everything around us is getting modern and digital. Even the currency. It's beneficial having digital currency specially for those who like to trade or have online business.
Since I don't have any online business or trading account I prefer having cash. It's easy for daily use. Can crypto currency be beneficial for me without having online business.
What's your thoughts on that? Guide me more.
This is a big question. I will love to have cash at hand for short time but crypto currency is for future. I love crypto currency to be my future. I love cash to have at hand. But crypto for the future. Crypto currency is the best

We have several motives for holding cash which includes transactionary, precautionary, and speculative purposes, so it all depends on why I need the cash but in any case I would love to have it as crypto currency where I know it will appreciate. Rather having it where it reduce due to time value of money and other charges.

Yeah both of them is good to have, and you can use any of them to get the other one. I don't even need to choose any of the two will do 👌. But there's some events that you just need cash the most like when you're buying for food or emergency situations and needs cash ASAP.
It's true what you said about critical events when it's only cash that can work for and not cryptocurrencies. There are still some ventures that are yet to accept the use of cryptocurrencies as payment, so it's only cash that will work for you.

I don't really like to hold cash ,I prefer having my money at the bank or in cryptocurrency because this will enable me to spend less money on things I don't need.. ultimately it increases my savings and eventually investments as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back