What's new

Do you post every day on your own forum?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I did this when I first launched my forum. I made a point to make sure I replied to every thread as well as encouraged others to participate as well.

These days, I mostly just monitor things. I will post things here and there but not daily like I once did. Do you post every day on your own forum?

If my schedule is free to come online everyday on my forum, I always endeavour to make posts. It must not be new threads but comments which are interesting to add my opinion in the discussion.

When I start a forum, I am the only member on the forum, so I post every day, when I slowly start getting members, I stop posting every day and will post only occassionally. I have not posted on my forums since months.

Not every day, but there has been weeks I have. These days I check in every other day or two to see what's up. Sometimes when you get a crew of mods set up, you can usually let the forum run on its own sometimes. But I will pop in once in a while and talk with the team and friends from the forums.

Personally, I try as much as possible to post everyday on my community as long as I am available online to do some certain things that I need to do everyday.

I don't see the reason why I'm not going to post on my forum especially when I must have not been online to do some certain things on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back